Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2017 7:24:29 PM EDT
Hi gals and girls I recently transferred to Oahu and living on fort shafter. I got my household goods and guns registered the next day and have been tdy since. So once I get back I'll be looking to pick up some ammo since I left all mine back on the mainland. Where is a good spot to grab some .223/556, 40, 9mm and .22?
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been awhile but I am a fan of OGC Tactical. Carter always seemed to have decent prices.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 3:26:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's been awhile but I am a fan of OGC Tactical. Carter always seemed to have decent prices.
View Quote
Yup. I buy in bulk there every few years. Normally wait for a slight price drop.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#3]
No one shop always has the best deals. just buy when things are on sale and when they are on sale, buy a lot.  holidays like veterans day and black friday will usually have door busters at the local stores to attract customers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top