Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2021 8:24:23 AM EDT
Finally have a little $$$$ saved up to SBR four or five firearms, via my trust.  

Since I live in Auburn, looking for a place to provide the required ATF fingerprint cards AND to professionally fingerprint me, as well as taking a passport photo of me at the same time.

…Yes, I know I can order the fingerprint cards from ATF and fingerprint myself, but I want to expedite this and pay for this service for TWO reasons, A) Before “LIFE” pops up and these funds need to be used to elsewhere and B) A lesser chance that a dickhead at AFT kicks the prints back and further delays this process.

Also, since I’ll be submitting all four or five Form 4 Applications at the SAME TIME, do “I” submit TWO fingerprint cards and TWO passport photos for EACH application, “OR” just TWO fingerprint cards and TWO passport photos for the whole packet?

Thanks for any info and advice!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 8:44:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I got my last couple of fingerprints done in Renton by these guys.  https://www.alliance2020.com/  For passport photos at the time, I used Costco, but they've gotten rid of their photo department.  Looks like Alliance also does passport photos.

I don't know the answer to multiple applications and number of photos/fingerprints that you'll need as I've only submitted one at a time.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the fast reply and info!!

If anybody can answer the second part of my question, I’d be grateful as well!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 1:58:52 AM EDT
[#3]
When I submitted I only did one set of copies of documententation for everything in the packet, not for each individual form. Did not have any issues.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I used these people before I started rolling my own.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fingerprinting+Services+
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I rolled my own.  ATF actually provides the fingerprint cards for free.

Passport photos you can get from any Walmat, Walgreens, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top