Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2020 7:57:44 PM EDT
Looking for someone to engrave some SBR/ SBS in Central Iowa. Location, contact info and cost would help. TIA
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck. I've been looking for someone to engrave a Ti form1 tube for 2 months.

I've called, email, & bookface messaged a number of recommended contacts in DSM & have never got a contact back.
I'm ready to send mine off once USPS shakes itself out a bit more.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#2]
we (rangemasters) outsource it to a gentleman in Ankeny who has a laser engraver I think its about $65 bucks
I don't know how great it would do with Ti
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you try Creative Arms in Des Moines? You have to call, don't send a message through their website.

They did mine a year or two ago for like $30.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Bring this back to the top...

Ever find anyone around Des Moines?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Try trophy shops and pro shops at bowling alleys.  They can't keep the lowers, but some of them can do the work while you wait (so it never leaves your actual possession/supervision).
Steve/RRA
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you try Creative Arms in Des Moines? You have to call, don't send a message through their website.

They did mine a year or two ago for like $30.
View Quote

This, they just did my scorpion and my sister’s stethoscope. Guy was super nice and got me in the same day.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top