Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2021 8:57:03 PM EDT
Need my shoulder looked at.  Probably gonna need an MRI, most likely gonna need cut on.

Who is the best ortho in Tucson?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been seeing Dr. William Prickett at Tucson Orthopedic at Orange Grove & La Cholla for a number of years. Only one surgery wiring my bicep back to my elbow but has done a number of injections for various other joint, and tendon issues.

I really like him. Thanks to him I got my bicep back at near 100%. Not bad for a 59 year old at the time.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 3:00:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Doctor John Wild the Elder AND his son John Wild the younger also at Tucson Orthopedic.
I've had Total Hip replacement, Right Shoulder replacement, and my wife had a Lower Spine surgery from these wonderful Surgeons.  The Army uses this wonderful organization for treatments.  My hips were crushed when my driver drove our M113 over a cliff at Ft. Huachuca. We have a member here who assisted in the surgeries.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 2:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]
A lot of docs are retiring right now.

We were looking for a surgeon on this past Friday, and found that at least two had just retired and this was a similar type of specialty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top