Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2018 6:05:25 AM EDT
Looking to buy in a year or two.
Probably be a Japanese make.
Anyway, any recommendations for a good dealer and service?
I haven't done this in over a decade.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 7:07:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Avoid any Everett dealer.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife and I have been extremely pleased with Russell Honda in Sherwood, both for sales and service.  Been using them since 2002, never had a problem, never felt the service dept was screwing us.  YMMV, but we’ve never had any high pressure (or any pressure) sales jobs put on us, either.  We hit nearly every Japanese car dealer in town when we bought hers, and all but Russell either irritated or outright pissed us off.  When I bought mine, fewer makes offered what I was after, but I had similar experiences.

Having said that, the real issue, to me, is a good service department if you’re buying new.  Salesmen come and go, and the bottom line is getting the deal you’re comfortable with.  Service is where the relationship is.  My vehicle is nearly 7 (and well out of warranty) and I heavily rely on it for my business dealings.  I won’t take it anywhere but Russell for service, and I live much closer to the Little Rock Honda dealer, and a very good independent garage is closer still.

Of course, all this is irrelevant if you're looking for a large SUV, or one with impressive off-road capabilities, or a large PU truck.  Unfortunately, Honda doesn’t compete there.

Neither of us is related to or in any way affiliated with or compensated by Russell Honda.  I’m just a very strong believer in rewarding people and businesses who “do me right”.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Avoid City Motors.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 10:58:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently bought an 18 4Runner from McClarty Toyota in NLR. Did everything they could to earn my business, I dont think they wouldve let me leave without making a deal (in a good way). Got pretty much the payment I wanted and of course into the vehicle I wanted.

Id stay away from Steve Landers anything, seemed like they didnt want my business and didnt try to do anything to make a car deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top