Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2021 10:16:09 AM EDT
For many years I was a patron of Washington Mutual before 2008 Financial Crisis when it was sold to JP Morgan/Chase.

I was never happy about using a bank named after a bunch of corrupt asshole criminal banksters in charge of the most corrupt criminal bank of the world (federal reserve criminal banking kabal).

My President (the one at the new US capitol of Mara Lago, Florida...not the militarized gulag shithole of Washington DC) has called for a boycott of woke-assed criminal organizations like Woka-Cola and Delta Airlines, as well as JP Morgan/Chase.

I am now highly motivated to boycott Chase and want to move my accounts to the best local bank I can find.

Thanks in advance for your any advice you all could toss my way.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:32:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if they have a branch there, but Idaho Central Credit Union is good in my book.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 1:16:59 PM EDT
[#2]
We've been very happy with Mountain West, since 2005 no issues and great service.

Edited to add link.
Mountain West Bank
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#3]
STCU.  Credit union for the win.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:58:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure if they have a branch there, but Idaho Central Credit Union is good in my book.
View Quote

Their customer service is pretty good, but you have to use it often

ETA: interest rate on their high yield savings is about half a percent, which isn't the worst these days. I have others savings accounts with less, anyway.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 2:26:25 AM EDT
[#5]
p1fcu
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 10:53:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

ETA: interest rate on their high yield savings is about half a percent, which isn't the worst these days. I have others savings accounts with less, anyway.
View Quote

Interesting. I almost never have to. But when I do it stupid easy thanks to their app.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:36:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Interesting. I almost never have to. But when I do it stupid easy thanks to their app.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to call their CS just to enable mobile deposit in the app
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 11:44:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Banks are not your friends. They function to serve their shareholders. Credit unions, on the other hand, exist to serve their members.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Been with STCU for 25 years, would never go anywhere else
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#11]
My Nephew works at Mountain West, has some nice things to say about the place. I opened an account at Idaho Central last year, not a bad place.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 11:51:53 PM EDT
[#12]
We've been fairly happy with Numerica Credit Union.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 2:06:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Ditto.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top