Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2020 4:03:57 PM EDT
Figured I'd ask for recommendations instead of calling up every shop in the area.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn’t the whole point of their blue label program the fact it’s a fixed price list for all eligible dealers to use with qualified customers?
View Quote
I wish that was the case
The one place I did check out had a G48 with Ameriglo sights that was $120 over GTDist's price.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]
LE distributors (like GT Distributors) sell them at the lowest price you'll find. LE dealers can mark them up. There are a few LE dealers in the Fayetteville area, and you can find them on Glock's dealer locater page. Deselect the options for regular dealers and ranges to find just the LE dealers.

https://us.glock.com/en/dealer-locator-usa

The only LE distributor I see now on their page for NC is Craig's Firearms in Concord, which is probably not worth the drive.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#4]
It’s about an hour drive, but four seasons sports in Goldsboro will give you blue label price on any Glock in stock and usually my go to gun shop.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Jacksonville has Gunshop they also have one in Sneads Ferry also.. Looks like from what i could see from inside the glass cases they were about $100 give or take less for a blue label (what they use to label it LE) vs normal yellow labels on the weapons..
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 6:31:32 AM EDT
[#6]
My experience has been that Guns Plus has the worst Blue Label pricing.....priced at what most sell standard Glocks for.

The best pricing I have found is Fuquay Gold and Gun.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Check Money Quick Pawn on 401 just past Cliffdale by Tractor Supply.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 12:13:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jacksonville has Gunshop they also have one in Sneads Ferry also.. Looks like from what i could see from inside the glass cases they were about $100 give or take less for a blue label (what they use to label it LE) vs normal yellow labels on the weapons..
View Quote

They might be $100 less than their other Glocks, but they tend to be over priced on almost everything, so that doesn't really mean much.  I have seen a few deals on used guns from them, usually at the gun shows.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't disagree with you for sure.. just stating someone was looking for blue label...
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Perry's in Wendell has the normal blue label prices.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Best price I got was at FG&G.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top