Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2021 5:17:52 PM EDT
I'm here in town with the family visiting today.

What's the best BBQ in the area that is open today?

I previously tried Mark's Feed Store on Bardstown in 2014 and we liked it then.

Considering returning to there, or maybe Louie's which is right near where we are.

Anything better?
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 9:59:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if it's still open but if it is the food is fantastic!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g39855-d8418382-Reviews-Will_s-Simpsonville_Kentucky.html

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm here in town with the family visiting today.

What's the best BBQ in the area that is open today?

I previously tried Mark's Feed Store on Bardstown in 2014 and we liked it then.

Considering returning to there, or maybe Louie's which is right near where we are.

Anything better?
View Quote

By Louie's, I think you are referring to Louie's Hot Chicken and BBQ?  I've had their hot chicken a number of times, haven't had their BBQ.  The seating area there is tiny, but right now, they are only open for carry out, no dine in eating.  

Food is good, they have a smoker outside.  Even seen the guy outside in the winter in his PJs working the smoker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top