Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2022 3:16:59 PM EDT
Should we be doing what occurred in 2019-2020 and start speaking at local board of supervisors meetings? After hearing that Uncle Joe is going to be mumbling to the nation tonight, I feel like it would be a good thing to start becoming a visible majority to our local governments again. While they aren’t directly voting on anything, they’ll be part of ensuring the 2nd Amendment doesn’t get trampled by unnecessary and restrictive laws and regulations. We’re not Canada, but I think Trudeau has also emboldened the antis here.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 3:53:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven’t spoke here in Loudoun, but now that I’m here I think it’d be a good thing. I know a few other folks live in the area, I don’t know if it would be better/if anyone else would want to be involved as well. I guess this coming Tuesday will be the next meeting for public comment. I’ll try to write something this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Take note how many municipalities are virtue signaling about gun violence this week and no substantial involvement on our side. I think most people quit caring; 2019-2020 was a fleeting moment of action.  The average Virginian isn't ready for the coming life struggles much less protecting constitutional rights.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m down on the southside, and I don’t mean VB or Ches. There is no point in me speaking up or contacting anyone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top