Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2020 5:00:20 PM EDT
Hey guys anybody know which range I can rent a Beretta M9 / 92?  This seems like a common enough gun that it should be pretty easy to rent.  I would like to run a few mags thru one to see if I like it enough to buy one.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:00:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey guys anybody know which range I can rent a Beretta M9 / 92?  This seems like a common enough gun that it should be pretty easy to rent.  I would like to run a few mags thru one to see if I like it enough to buy one.
View Quote

Battlefield Vegas should have plenty.

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The Gun Store $30.00 per 20 Rounds . Battlefield $35.00 20 Rounds
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Gun Store $30.00 per 20 Rounds . Battlefield $35.00 20 Rounds
View Quote

Shit.

I forgot about TGS.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn i cant believe its that expensive for 20rds
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 5:52:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn i cant believe its that expensive for 20rds
View Quote

I know, right?

Ammo prices are crazy enough right now and I bet they're using their own reloads just to cut corners.

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Battlefield uses strictly factory ammo and The Gun Store also uses factory Lead Free Frangible ammo. Very environmentally friendly. It will kill you but not pollute the battlefield. Also super pricy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 1:06:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Battlefield uses strictly factory ammo and The Gun Store also uses factory Lead Free Frangible ammo. Very environmentally friendly. It will kill you but not pollute the battlefield. Also super pricy.
View Quote

The way you worded that cracked me up!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top