Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2021 5:32:24 PM EDT
Has anyone seen either a Beretta 1301 Gen2 Tactical or 1301 Pro Comp in CT gun stores?
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 8:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Hoffman’s had one about a month ago, but not recently.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I've seen them at Cabela's, but it's been a while since I looked.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The Gun Store in Waterbury showed at least two during their last live stream, one was the marine model I think. Give them a call. Let me know because I’ve been looking for one too.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup on my short to medium range list.  I'm kind of digging the OD Green.

I'm trying to figure out what people are adding to meet 922r compliance when they add the 2 rd extensions.

Also torn about the mag tube clamps.  The Nordic option provides a sling QD and light rail.  The down side is you have to unscrew everything if you want to take it apart for cleaning.  PITA

I don't think the clamp is necessary to support the short extension.  I've been sniffing around for different sling mount and light mount options.  Not a big fan of the GG&G offerings.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 5:10:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also torn about the mag tube clamps.  The Nordic option provides a sling QD and light rail.  The down side is you have to unscrew everything if you want to take it apart for cleaning.  PITA

I don't think the clamp is necessary to support the short extension.  I've been sniffing around for different sling mount and light mount options.  Not a big fan of the GG&G offerings.
View Quote

Taking the clamp off takes about 5 seconds...not really worth worrying about.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Taking the clamp off takes about 5 seconds...not really worth worrying about.
View Quote

It's not the time that's a concern.  Once I screw something down I loctite it and don't want to have to touch it again.  Also wear and tear on the tiny threads.  

For this application I'd use blue not red loctite.  With me stuff like this is Ronco (RIP) "set it and forget it!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top