Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2022 6:01:15 PM EDT
Went to the Bellingham sportsman wearhouse today and large signage in the window, no sales of ammo or firearms.  I was told the boss quit and didn't renew the FFL.  Said it'll be a few weeks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 6:11:53 AM EDT
[#1]
No need to drive all the way the Bellingham when you probably have better luck getting what you need in ID.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
They didn’t seem to have much anyways. I was there last week.

I did find my SP5 there back in Feb.

I usually go to Skagit arms or Dave’s anyways.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought Kesselrings was still the go-to place up there.

Link Posted: 9/15/2022 7:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

They lost their FFL a few yrs back due to record keeping issues + guns walking out the door. Think they're maybe just mainly reloading & ammo, but I haven't been there since before the meltdown, so don't really know.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They lost their FFL a few yrs back due to recod keeping issues + guns walking out the door. Think they're maybe just mainly reloading & ammo, but I haven't been there since before the meltdown, so don't really know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They lost their FFL a few yrs back due to recod keeping issues + guns walking out the door. Think they're maybe just mainly reloading & ammo, but I haven't been there since before the meltdown, so don't really know.

Yeah, I was just kidding.

That place was like a candy store back in the 80s and 90s, though.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#6]
FYI - Was at SW Bellingham Tuesday and brought ammo. Customer was in the process buying a Glock pistol.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Good to hear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top