Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2020 8:00:05 PM EDT
I tell ya, I was gonna be happy with one or two wins this year after the past few years.

Now I'm disappointed every time we lose. Hope I'm not disappointed tonight.

Go Hogs, beat Aggies.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]
The Aggies were the better team this year.  I was happy with the way the Hogs played.  Yes a few mistakes, but they played for 4 quarters unlike the last 5 years.

Go Hogs, WPS
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m no fooseball genius, but after observing the hogs under Morris, I told people that of the players had just played harder and gave a shit, we would have won 4-5 games those years vs 2.  Pittman and his staff are certainly getting the effort out of the players.  I’m looking forward to seeing what he can build going forward.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pleasantly surprised with Pittman, and our players this year.  I always expect a few building seasons, but this is spectacular, especially when you consider that they didn't really have a practice season due to Covid.

I'm very happy for the Hogs to be 3-2.  Aggies were the better team, this year.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:49:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Which bowl you think we will be in?
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 12:37:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Not as bad
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not as bad
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Exactly.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top