Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2020 2:34:06 AM EDT
Hey guys!! been looking around locally, and have been interested in getting a 9mm cmmg banshee, preferably with 8" bbl, like the 200 series.  local places around southern Oklahoma are just crazy priced like 1550.00. I know those pistols are pretty pricey, but im on a budget. I was wanting to get this for my wife to plink with and for her PDW she can keep next to bed.  So if you guys happen to see one around that is reasonable hollar at me!! thanks!  (she likes the burnt bronze color on them, but any color would do). hope all is well with you fellow okies!
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 9:31:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Good Luck! Them things are expensive! I seen a black one in Poteau Pawn and gun for $1,250.00 but it was gone the last time I was there.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 9:51:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good Luck! Them things are expensive! I seen a black one in Poteau Pawn and gun for $1,250.00 but it was gone the last time I was there.
View Quote
Yea I know, crazy exspensive! Lol. I wish they would drop that price alittle. It's a nice little PDW
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got a AR-9 pistol from Palmetto for a very reasonable price, something similar to this one: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-8-9mm-1-10-7-lightweight-m-lok-moe-sba3-pistol-5165450029.html
I understand the recoil is lighter on the CMMG, the Palmetto 9mm recoil is similar to a 5.56 rifle.  I ordered it and a local dealer did the transfer for me, only took week to 10 days to get it.
The Palmetto and CMMG 9mm AR pistols both appear to use the same lower receiver, same receiver with different graphics on both of them. I don't know who makes that lower receiver that uses Glock magazines but they are selling it to a bunch of different companies.
View Quote
Have you taken it out yet? Pretty reliable?
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#5]
You could also just order the RDB barrel & bolt combo with your choice of barrel length and make your own. Much cheaper! Last I checked it was going for around $350.00 with the 8" barrel.  Depending on which lower you go with you can run Glock or colt mags or get the Endomag inserts and use pmags.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top