Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 7/31/2020 1:31:22 PM EDT
I have been thinking that Cedar City might be a nice place to retire.  I have been finding houses that look affordable for me.

Is there any good places to go shooting?

Would I be able to grow a few tomato plants in my back yard?
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 1:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Cedar City is high desert so you will need to water daily.  There are plenty of places to go shooting nearby.
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!

So far, so good.
I have been doing research for several years now and have eliminated many possibilities; FL, GA, NC, WV, VA, TN..........

First choice was always the southwest, but I don't like what I'm seeing in AZ (looks like FL redux politically), NM.

I have always liked Utah and have been there several times; been through much of the State.  I also happen to possess a Utah CFP.  It is a popular secondary license for those of us here in SE PA because Delaware does not recognize PA's LTCF.

I would love to be able to go camping on a regular basis in those very beautiful state and Nat'l parks of yours.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#5]
If you like the outdoors you will like Cedar City.

I would move back in a heartbeat.

Beautiful area.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top