Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2021 6:11:13 PM EDT
I will be rafting the Payette river on Saturday Aug 14th,  in my 13ft raft. It's new, and very safe/comfortable.

It can easily seat 6 people comfortably, and still have room for a few small personal coolers.
I will provide an accessible drybox for your keys/phones.

Experience not required, as this section of the river is mild and very fun.....perfect for the 1st timers, or for just cooling off for the day.
Expect a few  class 1 rapids....and a class 2..... plenty of smaller waves and ripples to keep us entertained, and makes for good videos.
We can take turns paddling when it's needed so no one person is stuck paddling all day.

I will have 2 extra  life vests available to those that are afraid of water.

I will be launching from Beehive bend, and you can bail out in Horseshoe bend for a short trip....or go all the with me to the Montour bridge take-out.

I suggest you bring some lunch/drinks/snacks for yourselves, as this trip will be about 6 hours long depending on the flow.
Adult beverages are permitted on the Payette.

After the trip, we can go to Emmett and have some dinner at the Pizza Factory.

Seriously....this will be a great time on the river for anyone that wants to go !!

Shoot me a message, and I'll respond with my cell number.

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd go but I won't be home in time. I used to put in at Banks and float to Beehive when I lived in Garden Valley. It's a beautiful river with wonderful bikinis....
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn that would be fun. A couple years ago before we moved here we went on the Cascade Raft run. Goes from Banks to just past Beehive. It was a blast and very safe/easy. I would be down if we werent going over to Idaho Falls this weekend.

My sons and I fish the South Fork Payette at least once or twice a week.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 3:08:03 AM EDT
[#3]
That’s a nice offer.  If I didn’t have a wedding to go to Saturday, id be there
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Come on guys...and gals...

What could be more for than some mild white rafting on some fun and easy water with a group of strangers you met on the internet !!

It will be great !!

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#5]
That’s a gracious offer man! Good on you for offering it up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top