Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2022 4:20:50 PM EDT
Taking a trip to Myrtle beach next week, plan on taking truck gun and of course CCW.

Anything I should be concerned about ? Currently have reprocity in the states I'm traveling through.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Its Myrtle Beach, sooooo that's the concern.

You have what you need. Cops don't like drunk people. Don't be drunk out in public.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I was at North Myrtle Beach the week of Mother's Day. Open carried everywhere except walmart and around the ocean creek plantation. I didn't see any signage but sometimes the owner's contracts have rules that us renters don't know about. The north might be more permissive than MB city itself.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't leave anything of value in your vehicle, especially the guns (unless you have some sort of vault).  Gun/second amendment stickers are a bad idea.  Use common sense and if you notice the scene changing, leave quickly.

Enjoy the Redneck Riviera.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Will be renting a vehicle and probably just carrying the g19.

Going with our two younger boys so partying will be waking up at 5 am to watch the sunrise and eating an excessive amount of carbs.

Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will be renting a vehicle and probably just carrying the g19.

Going with our two younger boys so partying will be waking up at 5 am to watch the sunrise and eating an excessive amount of carbs.

View Quote

Get Duck Donuts if you want extra carbs... maple bacon.  Mmmmmm.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top