Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2020 7:59:24 PM EDT
Got a weekend off coming up and figure ill try to schedule a hike.  Was still thinking around the Grasslands, or if anyone knows a spot that is firearms friendly in the middle of the state (im in Western ND).

Post here or in the APC NDBB thread.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, I never check hometown, I would have been interested.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 9:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PepeTheGreat:
Damn, I never check hometown, I would have been interested.
View Quote

We NoDakers should set up to get notifications anytime there's a new thread here. Not the most traffic on this subforum.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TacticalGarand44:

We NoDakers should set up to get notifications anytime there's a new thread here. Not the most traffic on this subforum.
View Quote

That would be smart idea. Though I think there's only 2 or 3 people in western ND on here. But I think I'd even go to Bismarck for an event.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 9:17:44 AM EDT
[#4]
There are some state parks a little more central  that could be nice.  I just don't know ND laws on carrying long guns in stste parks.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 10:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]
@PepeTheGreat
@TacticalGarand44

I have a Saturday coming up on Nov. 21st.  Cold weather hike?
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#6]
The North Dakota chapter the first Cold Weather hike out in the National Grasslands in Western North Dakota.  Will be a one day hike starting from the Magpie Road trailhead and hiking to the Ice Caves loop and back.  Should be 8-9 miles total.

Meet time will be at 10:00AM CST with the hike beginning at 10:30 on November 21st, Saturday

Maah Daah Hey Trail, Magpie Trailhead
Fairfield, ND 58627
https://maps.app.goo.gl/KeiHrEFpLtBRPooCA

Afterwards will meet up at a sit down restaurant in Watford City, or Killdeer.  We can decide after the hike.

Bring cold weather gear.  Layer up as its easier to layer down.  Bring extra clothes incase you sweet enough that its best to change out to drier gear.  

This will be a great opportunityto see what gear you have works the best in colder climates.

Its best to contact me here on Arf while I get an email account set up.

A thought I have is to maybe create a Badlands group to encompass Western South Dakota and Easter Wyoming and Montana.  We have a lot if areas to cover but sparsely spread out.

I'd also like to ask if I can advertise on American Contingency  of the met, and who and what American Pioneer Corps is.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#7]
@PepeTheGreat
@TacticalGarand44

If you guys are interested this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top