Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2020 9:40:08 PM EDT
Hey everyone. I'm the owner and head instructor for the Northwest Arkansas Shooting Academy. We have our last CHCL class scheduled for the summer before it gets too unbearable to be outside for most people, but will still be doing private courses.

Courses are held in Centerton, and qualifications are at Lonesome Oak Guns and Range just west of Centerton.

Basic - $70
Upgrade to enhanced - $70
Basic/Enhanced - $100
Renewal - $35

I am offering $10 off for all Arfcommers on all classes, just let me know when you schedule with me!

Contact me on here, or check out the website for contact info and other upcoming classes.
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a heads up.  Advertising for commercial services without a business membership on ARFCOM is prohibited.  

You can delete or Cowboy will be by shortly and I expect he will delete for you.
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just a heads up.  Advertising for commercial services without a business membership on ARFCOM is prohibited.  

You can delete or Cowboy will be by shortly and I expect he will delete for you.
View Quote

As part of the Trainer Exchange program here, we're allowed one post per month in our HTF.
I appreciate you looking out for me, though. I love this place far too much to catch a ban.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 12:37:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

As part of the Trainer Exchange program here, we're allowed one post per month in our HTF.
I appreciate you looking out for me, though. I love this place far too much to catch a ban.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool I didn't know that.

Sorry for my outrage...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top