Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2021 2:26:11 AM EDT
I just saw a commercial for Bart Durham. Is this guy really still around chasing ambulances?
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a family business.

No reason for him to retire, when he can just let the kid chase the faster ambulances.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven’t seen a commercial for him in years, hell he looked like he was 70 thirty years ago. He was actually in the commercial I saw which got me wondering in disbelief that he was still around. He always reminded me of that creepy preacher in Poltergeist. When I was a kid it seemed like every other commercial on a Nashville station was for Durham.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 2:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Reminds me of weekend at bernies.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]
That’s what I keep saying about Biden...
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#7]
He is a legend.  A pioneer.  Interesting guy.  I had a conversation with him.  

It is easy to throw rocks at Bart, but he gave people with little power an option when they got hurt.  That was several decades ago.  I know.  Ambulance chasers.  But if you were a black dude making $5/hr in Nashville and lost an arm in an auto parts manufacturer in 1980, you'd appreciate his jam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top