Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2019 1:41:48 PM EDT
After looking at a zillion houses, finally found a nice place in Barnegat. Anyone have any experience with the local PD? Need to update FID card and put in a couple pistol permits.
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
My friend has lived in Barnegat for the last ten years and has purchased a few pistols. He never mentioned any problems with the local PD.
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My friend has lived in Barnegat for the last ten years and has purchased a few pistols. He never mentioned any problems with the local PD.
View Quote
Cool, thanks.
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
We call it Barnagetto for a reason, LOL!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 7:57:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We call it Barnagetto for a reason, LOL!!!
View Quote
Really? I hope I didn’t make a mistake, could only find one section that is getto...   we are going into a gated community .
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 5:48:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Mirage?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:29:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Mirage?
View Quote
yes, are you familiar?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

yes, are you familiar?
View Quote
Without any exaggeration I've worked (flooring) in no less than half of those homes including the club house.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Without any exaggeration I've worked (flooring) in no less than half of those homes including the club house.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes, are you familiar?
Nice, if you’re interested I’m going to need some flooring eventually. I.M. me if you’d like
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top