Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2021 6:16:15 PM EDT
Story

Pop-punk band Teenage Bottlerocket selling $18 concert tickets for those that's taken this shot, nearly $1,000 for those who've not taken this shot in St. Petersburg

They must be superstars

They think this is a work around to GOVERNOR Desantis's COVID passport. I wonder how that'll turn out for them. Florida had a population of about 30 to 31 million and that's the number before the mass exodus to Florida.  

Out of that 31 million only about 8.5 million have taken both shots.  Which is mostly the elderly. Which it's their right to get this experimental drug. I can just hear those copy machines running.

This though seems to be a shot passport. Because you must show proof by shot card to do business here.

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Bet they sell exactly zero $1000 tickets.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish I had gone to law school, I would be suing all of these people for discrimination.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#3]
U.S. tour with a stop at VFW post in ST. Petersburg. All BS nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
U.S. tour with a stop at VFW post in ST. Petersburg. All BS nothing to see here.
View Quote

Lol vets listening to punk rock. I missed the VFW part. Thanks.

I wonder if older vets listen to Teenage Bottlerocket. I'm honestly surprised they let this punk rock band do this at their VFW.

I do not think I've ever listened to punk rock. Maybe punk ass country

Either way it's just the mere fact that these self righteous a@@wipes believe it's OK to again single out American people for exercising freedom of choice. I guess everybody that did not shoot up with the liberal juice are EXTREMIST and must be singled out.

Either way I've nothing against anyone who takes this shot or who doesn't. Again it's a personal choice. I'm surprised they didn't say 1000.00 and you must wear a yellow star  and be quarantined in a roped off section with a spot light.

It states on their web sight they are sold out I wonder how many 1000.00 tickets they sold. Better yet I wonder how much these people paid for their fake shot cards.

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 5:07:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bet they sell exactly zero $1000 tickets.
View Quote
I think that's the point.

I say let the free market govern itself.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Back when I was going to punk shows in the 80s-90... Promoters would occasionally rent out rec centers and VFW halls for bands from out of state on tour to play at.... Cover was usually 3-10 bucks based on the band.... Of course this was back in the day when punk/hardcore was true and not the latest greatest hot topic fad!

A majority of those bands back then wouldn't give a fuck about the establishment and its vaccine forcing BS!

Most of the bands today suck! Something tells me this one does.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Punkers, and rocker in general, used to be against the establishment.  Then over a period of time they've become nothing more that the approved cultural arm of the Ruling Class.

Rage Against the Machine should be now called Felch For the Machine, as large a group of leftist suck-asses as they've become.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Yall are missing something.....it's not Punk Rock.....its fucking Punk Pop!!!!

Like thats a fucking thing......

Link Posted: 6/2/2021 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yall are missing something.....it's not Punk Rock.....its fucking Punk Pop!!!!

Like thats a fucking thing......

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2021 7:59:10 AM EDT
[#11]
in Alachua County, the IFR is .010, or in layman's terms,  the survival rate for those that actually test positive is 99.99%
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top