Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2018 4:53:16 PM EDT
Traveling next week, not getting in till late Sunday.  I’ll be there all week, staying in Harbor East.

Plan is just to get an Uber Sunday night, and not leave the Waterfront for the week.  Was considering taking the Lightrail, but they apparently don’t run at night, and the bus is like an hour ride.

Any restaurants to avoid in the area?  Looks like 100 decent choices a five minute walk away.  I’m there for work, so dinner is really all I need to worry about.

I’m not going to venture very far off the Harbor Promenade, I think Baltimore is much like NO in that crime changes block to block.  Figure I’ll be fine in this area though.

Decent plan?  Any restaurant I should definitely check out?
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 8:42:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep aware of your surroundings at all times anywhere in the downtown area day or night. It is only as safe as you are vigilant!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top