Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2021 6:02:10 PM EDT

https://rumble.com/vilvy1-washington-election-fraud-2.html

Sorry, not too good at hot linking,  but I thought it was worth passing along.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I always had the impression Washington was reliably blue. Lately I'm not so sure the three big counties are as deep blue.

This video doesn't help.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Here you go OP.

Hot link for OP
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Our elections aren't secure but those in charge are getting better at hiding the faults.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 7:16:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Our statewide elections have all been stolen since Gregoire/Rossi.
It is a literal crime syndicate.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 2:07:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:12:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would be inclined to agree.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Add in test case for stealing an election in front of the country and finding out nothing will happen
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:19:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Where else do you lose 2 out of 3 vote tallies and still win?

But not to worry.  They had less than 100 cases of voter fraud last year, so that wouldn't have been enough to turn over the Rossi election.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uhh.   Cantwell/Gorton 2000
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 3:31:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Note to self, vote for the wrong guy, then cross it out myself and vote for who I want.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 1:17:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Note to self, vote for the wrong guy, then cross it out myself and vote for who I want.
View Quote

Might be the way to go, unless the voting laws get changed. But I suppose the crooks could make those ballots disappear.

Thanks for posting, OP. I’m going to take a look at their website. News about the AZ audit is supposed to be coming out this month. I’m hoping this will get people fired up, but not holding my breath. Something needs to be done, or we’ll lose our Country to the commies.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 1:49:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

They rolled out the scam nationwide under the guise of emergency rule changes for voting laws. Super constitutional.

Link Posted: 8/4/2021 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I’ll be actively watching the race for Seattle mayor. Feels like the only outcomes will either be a steady or accelerated decline in the city.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 2:25:39 AM EDT
[#14]
If you are short in the count just keep "finding" boxes of ballots until the Republican candidate concedes.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 10:47:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Add in test case for stealing an election in front of the country and finding out nothing will happen
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.  That was a test case and the playbook sent to the rest of the country.   It's so blatant that there's no difference to banana republics in Latin America and Africa, as well as their "elected representatives".

I'm no longer wasting my time filling my ballots and dropping them in the collection points.  They go straight to the paper shredder.  It would not make a difference anyway, since mine would be immediately "lost" or edited manually with that line crossing and filling the "correct vote" by some flying monkey in the "counting stations".    So, why bother at all?  

Link Posted: 8/11/2021 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you are short in the count just keep "finding" boxes of ballots until the Republican candidate concedes.
View Quote

Yep.  2020 was just déjà vu.   They just increased the numbers.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/11/2021 2:21:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Watching that video, I bet that if one were to use the same tactic by crossing out all but the person you vote for that the ballot would be flagged as non standard and a replacement ballot would be used in it's place that election personnel would fill out.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 2:11:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Watching that video, I bet that if one were to use the same tactic by crossing out all but the person you vote for that the ballot would be flagged as non standard and a replacement ballot would be used in it's place that election personnel would fill out.
View Quote

Ballots can be altered regardless of whether they are pristine or scrawled in kindergarten calligraphy. There's nothing to prevent ballot modification in the process used by this state. The joke is on the voters, or the ones who care anyways.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Washington perfected voter fraud and Democrats enhanced it even more. Didn’t Biden get more votes than Obama? Explain that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top