Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2020 1:27:51 PM EDT
Is there a website where we can see if the bastards running the state accept or reject our ballots for each vote period?
I don’t trust these fucks not this mail in ballot process and just realized I don’t even know if they are accepting my ballots or not. My understanding is they can choose not to based on the signature on file vs on ballot.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#1]
https://voter.votewa.gov/WhereToVote.aspx#/login

Edit: ballot status only available for current elections but you can see your voting history of which elections your votes were counted in

As far as signature rejections go my wife has had several of hers rejected due to signature. Curiously that didn't start happening until she started voting straight R.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 2:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#3]
They kicked mine back because the signature didnt match, then they sent me a signature change form that required the original signature that they wont show me.  That was the ballot they mailed out a few months ago.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 2:37:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FrankW134:
They kicked mine back because the signature didnt match, then they sent me a signature change form that required the original signature that they wont show me.  That was the ballot they mailed out a few months ago.
View Quote

thats what I'm afraid of. I haven't ever received a notification of rejection but I dont trust this mail in system at all.

thanks for the links too, guys.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:59:15 AM EDT
[#5]
My daughter's was kicked back for signature, never got another one.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine has been rejected for signature several times.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top