Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2021 11:44:33 AM EDT
Any of you with kids in public school have concrete plans from the school yet? Our district keeps asking what we are gonna do with our son yet when I ask what they are doing they say we don't know yet.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you mean “what your going to do with your son”?
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 8:10:13 AM EDT
[#2]
We did the virtual option last year, because I didn't want him wearing a mask all fucking day. I didn't want my 5 year old son to think any of this stupid shit was normal. Now the school has contacted us asking if we are going to send him for in person or not, but they have no clue what they are doing. What if the "vaccines" get approved for kids, there is no way I'm gonna give my kid the shot.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We did the virtual option last year, because I didn't want him wearing a mask all fucking day. I didn't want my 5 year old son to think any of this stupid shit was normal. Now the school has contacted us asking if we are going to send him for in person or not, but they have no clue what they are doing. What if the "vaccines" get approved for kids, there is no way I'm gonna give my kid the shot.
View Quote

Ok gotcha. I assumed they where asking about vaccinating your kid. Which would be crazy for them to ask.
    Our kiddo did virtual until they started back up. And then they wore masks for most of the year. Last few months no masks.  She’s older (5th grade). All of her classmates  and all the parents I’ve talked to are anti mask etc. the handful of teachers I talked too are also.
   Sooo as of now no worries about this coming school year. But you never know I suppose.  We will not be getting the shot for ourselves or daughter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top