Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2021 4:44:11 PM EDT
Hey everyone!  I figured what better place to ask this than the Arizona hometown.  My brother lives in Havasu and planning to go out and have a guys weekend here for his bachelor party.  Since arfcommers don’t disappoint...I’m asking you all for ideas!

If I could find a reasonable houseboat for the weekend open to leads on that too!

Thank you all for your ideas!
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sent you a PM
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Spent 4 days there, didn't seem like a real party town, but very pretty and laid back. I hear there is a range.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 3:45:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Spent 4 days there, didn't seem like a real party town, but very pretty and laid back. I hear there is a range.
View Quote

I might be mistaken, but I think it's mostly retirees and occasionally college kids.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Range could be good...so far looks like a few of us will stay at his house and take his boat out on the lake and hit up some of the local holes.  I may take some weaponry as range time could be fun for everyone too.  Maybe do some off-roading too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:40:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I might be mistaken, but I think it's mostly retirees and occasionally college kids.
View Quote

In town on a random day perhaps.  But spring break time and beyond on the lake like he's asking about can be full of eye candy and shenanigans.  Not sure what the Scamedeic did to the scene last spring break, but less people buying in this year already so it could be good.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 4:52:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Lake Havasu is awesome.  Plenty to do. You should look at renting a house and boat, as you will have a place to crash, shower, bring ladies... if you find one, and park your cars.

Call the local side by side rental places and see if you can rent some side by sides, there is plenty of great offroading on all sides of town, except maybe the west, but you should be on a boat there.

Sams Shooters Imporium is an indoor range, it's OK.  They have some machine guns, but ammo is scarce.  I find them to have a bit of an attitude (can't really blame them) but they do have a range.  There are other places around to shoot, there is also a range down by Sara Park, just south of town but it's private.

The bars are opening now, and things are mostly returning to normal.  There are no strippers in town, no strip clubs, so if that is a thing you will probably have to bring them in from Vegas, or from LA/OC.

I live here most of the time and still unfortunatly work in Ca.  I only go back when I have meetings, or have to do somethig that can't be done remotely.

Link Posted: 3/7/2021 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you!  You sound like my brother!  He works in California and has two houses there and lives there full time.  We have his boat and razor so we've got that covered.  Looks like couple events...escape room in oatman, teppenyaki (sp?), stock car races, and day at the lake.  He wanted low key and we'll play it as we go with adding stuff.  Thanks again
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Winter (Best part of the year here) is full of snowbirds , summer is full of Californians and lots of carzies.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:37:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Range could be good...so far looks like a few of us will stay at his house and take his boat out on the lake and hit up some of the local holes.  I may take some weaponry as range time could be fun for everyone too.  Maybe do some off-roading too.
View Quote
The Sportman's Club is only open to the public on weekend mornings. Sam's can suck a fat dick!
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:40:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thank you!  You sound like my brother!  He works in California and has two houses there and lives there full time.  We have his boat and razor so we've got that covered.  Looks like couple events...escape room in oatman, teppenyaki (sp?), stock car races, and day at the lake.  He wanted low key and we'll play it as we go with adding stuff.  Thanks again
View Quote
Make sure to go to College St Brewery.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I was in the channel last weekend and one of these guys went by, looked kind of fun. https://www.cruisintikishavasu.com/#/
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

In town on a random day perhaps.  But spring break time and beyond on the lake like he's asking about can be full of eye candy and shenanigans.  Not sure what the Scamedeic did to the scene last spring break, but less people buying in this year already so it could be good.
View Quote

Good call. Didn't think about that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Tiki looks great too!  Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I was in the channel last weekend and one of these guys went by, looked kind of fun. https://www.cruisintikishavasu.com/#/
View Quote
The guy who owns this place lives down the street from me. All the "cabana's" are parked in the empty lot next to his house during the winter . Plus you can avoid any DWI.

http://cabanaboat.com/
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 1:11:56 PM EDT
[#16]
https://www.google.com/search?q=desert+bar+parker+az&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Check out this bar in the middle of the desert with the side by side
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 12:06:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Been there and may go back there too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top