Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2023 6:14:38 PM EDT
Mr. Scott Hardin, resident of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, took on FED GOV and ATF=and WON BIG!

Bump-stock BAN for KY, OH, MI, and TN=NULL and VOID!

BREAKING NEWS: 6th Circuit Court of Appeals Strikes Down Bumpstock Ban

We owe you our thanks and a beer, Sir! God Bless the perseverance and grit of Kentuckians!

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
This issue must be settled by the US Supreme Court.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Attorneys for the Appellant are listed as:
Jason Todd Hardin, HARDIN LAW, PLLC, Louisville, Kentucky
J. Allan Cobb, COBB LAW PLLC, Louisville, Kentucky

It appears that Mr. Hardin is both Plaintiff-Appellant and attorney of record.

Has anyone here ever heard of either of these two men?
The addresses could possibly be fictional and be nothing more than a rented PO Box.
I don't know what advantage would be gained by having a Ky. address but there are only so many lawyers in Louisville.
I first heard that Mr. Hardin was a local physician and that is now proven to be an urban legend.
I would be willing to bet that this was contrived to make certain that the case was heard in Cincinnati with judges local to that area.
This is a long way from being over and we all know that this will someday be appealed to the US Supreme Court no matter which side won this trial, but a win is always better than a loss. Now any appeal will be on DOJ's dime.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 6:20:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Mr Hardin is a Louisville physician, and a friend of mine.  I've known him for close to a decade and he is a lover of liberty.

I have talked to him since the ruling, but I do not know anything about his attorneys.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mr Hardin is a Louisville physician, and a friend of mine.  I've known him for close to a decade and he is a lover of liberty.

I have talked to him since the ruling, but I do not know anything about his attorneys.
View Quote

I guess that the name common to both attorney and client is just a random event.  In any case, we all owe Dr. Hardin a huge 'Thank you". It takes a great deal of mental stamina to take on the federal government.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top