Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#1]
With link to video of the mayor candidate  focusing on gun violence  but not mentioning the criminal

https://www.wdrb.com/news/police-mayoral-candidate-craig-greenberg-shot-at-inside-butchertown-office/article_bfdbc43c-8dab-11ec-b7be-97c3032f9bcc.html

https://www.wdrb.com/news/local-activist-arrested-for-attempted-shooting-of-louisville-mayoral-candidate/article_8982d598-8df0-11ec-adfc-b3b6f875ec50.html
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I am betting that Mr. Greenberg will have some armed security from now on. Any takers?
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 6:55:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am betting that Mr. Greenberg will have some armed security from now on. Any takers?
View Quote

I am armed security and I wouldnt work for that scumbag.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 10:05:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quintez Brown is also a candidate for the District 5 seat on Metro Council. Just imagine the Metro government with Greenberg as Mayor and Brown on Metro Council. I'd guess that Brown is now a certain winner and Greenberg could also be the favored victor, if he handles this thing right. He could campaign on how white privilege and the availability of firearms caused Quentez to NEED to shoot someone. Don't forget the sympathy vote for Greenberg, "I was shot at to save the city." That's a sure winner in parts of Louisville. Everybody has been shot at in some neighborhoods and this makes Greenberg seem like a homey. This is shaping up to be quite an election. I'm stocking up on plenty of popcorn to watch this play out. Too bad I don't live in Louisville. I just have to rely on radio and TV for information and the way it is rolling in, they can't seem to keep up.
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 2:17:04 AM EDT
[#6]
The shooter was released on Wednesday when his $100,000 cash bond was paid by BLM's Louisville Community Bail Fund. He is on "home incarceration" and fitted with an ankle bracelet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top