Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/10/2021 11:09:46 AM EDT
Why the hell isn't Ohio on this map?
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/map-of-states-that-wont-comply/

I've called the Ohio Attorney General Yost's office... right now a 33 Min wait (Friday late morning)
Filled out the contact form.  I would suggest others do the same.  Not sure what that will do since the map looks a whole hellofa lot like the States that filed briefs on the election, but gotta try.

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/contact
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#1]
You're GD right, Ender875!!!

Where the hell is Mikey DeSwine protecting Ohioans rights?

His A/G Yost as well? wtf?

Ohio is a sovereign state--the equal of leviathan FED GOV.

Gents--this total BS has got to be our "Line in the Sand."

The 'Roll Call of Defiance" as of this morning:

They include the governors of Arizona, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, and Wyoming.

They were joined by at least two state attorneys general as of Thursday night—Sean D. Reyes from Utah and Todd Rokita from Indiana.
View Quote

19 State GOVs and 2 State A/Gs Oppose Biden's Mandates

"...we will show the world what Patriots are made of..."
Col Travis's speech at the Alamo

NOW...we are ALL Texans!
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I contacted the AG.
I have to laugh. there was a "file Anonymously" option that appeared when I didn't format my phone number correctly.
But, when I first tried to access the site, through my VPN, it rejected my access.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I called comrade Mike's office this morning and told the staffer that answered the phone that I expected the governor to vehemently oppose the vaccine mandate.  I was told that he absolutely does oppose the mandates and will be announcing that later today.

I wanna know why he's waited so long?  Why wasn't he at the front of the pack for this instead of bringing up the rear!  
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#4]
DeWine is probably jealous that Biden is imposing assumed authority he no longer can, hopefully Yost picks up the slack and adds us to the list.

But I don't have any faith in the OH GOP to follow through with anything.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I called comrade Mike's office this morning and told the staffer that answered the phone that I expected the governor to vehemently oppose the vaccine mandate.  I was told that he absolutely does oppose the mandates and will be announcing that later today.

I wanna know why he's waited so long?  Why wasn't he at the front of the pack for this instead of bringing up the rear!  
View Quote

You know why: he's a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#6]
folks, raise hell!  and see the other thread on HB 248, contact the Speaker's office and demand they pass it.  

https://ohiohouse.gov/members/robert-r-cupp
(614) 466-9624
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#7]
https://twitter.com/Yost4Ohio/status/1436371622877925379?s=20

Attorney General Dave Yost
@Yost4Ohio
·
10h
I’m vaccinated,  but the President doesn’t get to force me to.

The Supreme Court just reminded him that he cannot “act unlawfully even in pursuit of desirable ends.”

By ordering employees at private companies to vaccinate, test  weekly, or quit, he is acting unlawfully again.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#9]
It's  my understanding  that we have joined the law suit.

Am I mistaken?
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, there is no lawsuit as such yet....but yes, Dwine has said he is against the mandate.  Whatever that means though.  Hammer your rep for HB248.  get those 50 signatures and get it to the floor
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Folks, i echo what Ender said...

...let's firemission getting HB 248 through, ...melt down the phone lines at the statehouse...   more info on that thread: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/House-Bill-248-is-being-taken-up-again-this-month-/12-656436/
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Dewine is a follower, not a leader. He never has been. That's why he got thrown out of the Senate years ago. Unfortunately the alternative was a liberal.

I've contacted his office so many times I'm surprised guys in black suits haven't shown up at my home and threatened me over harassment.

eta, you know it's bad when the demwits think he's a pretty good governor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dewine is a follower, not a leader. He never has been. That's why he got thrown out of the Senate years ago. Unfortunately the alternative was a liberal.

I've contacted his office so many times I'm surprised guys in black suits haven't shown up at my home and threatened me over harassment.

eta, you know it's bad when the demwits think he's a pretty good governor.
View Quote

keep up the heat, you're doing good!

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top