Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2021 8:36:21 AM EDT
Black pickup truck on Wesley Chapel Stouts Road.  Had a custom license plate that I couldn't read.  

Your BFL sticker is upside down bro.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't me!
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wasn't me!
View Quote

lol good to know.  first time i've ever actually spotted one in the wild.  there is a guy in my sub-division that has rotated some vortex and larue stickers around on his trucks, figure hes probably been on the site before.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 4:24:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one on my excursion.. mostly on the ocean.. but i do go to rtp/uwharrie a lot.  if you see it beep and may be we can have a drink or a bite to eat..
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol good to know.  first time i've ever actually spotted one in the wild.  there is a guy in my sub-division that has rotated some vortex and larue stickers around on his trucks, figure hes probably been on the site before.
View Quote

When I lived in VA I saw them regularly around Richmond. Since I've moved back home, I haven't yet seen one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top