Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2020 7:50:40 AM EST
Thought I had my first BFL sighting in the wild early this morning 9/10/20, bright green topless CJ or possibly 2 dr Wrangler on Airport Road in Buncombe county?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 5:56:34 PM EST
Not seen that one, unless it's Tim from Old Grouch in Clyde. He has a green Jeep half cab.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:14:17 PM EST
I live in Buncombe county and have been waiting years for someone to spot my BFL but my vehicle isn’t green
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:14:28 PM EST
I’ve seen two in the H’ville Hwy, Airport Road area but that’s it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:46:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2021 5:48:13 PM EST by doubleshot00]
The last BFL i saw and I asked the guy about Arfcom. It was the most awkward moment of silence ever and the guy was so socially awkward.  Dude was just weird. Acted like i was asking for his SS card number.

That’s when it was official for me. All gun dudes are F weird. I don’t ask or talk to anyone about guns or anything related to guns unless asked upon.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:32:25 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By doubleshot00:
The last BFL i saw and I asked the guy about Arfcom. It was the most awkward moment of silence ever and the guy was so socially awkward.  Dude was just weird. Acted like i was asking for his SS card number.

That’s when it was official for me. All gun dudes are F weird. I don’t ask or talk to anyone about guns or anything related to guns unless asked upon.  
View Quote

Lol so he was the prototypical Afrcom basement dweller?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:30:28 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By oldcatawba:

Lol so he was the prototypical Afrcom basement dweller?
View Quote

Maybe.  It was so awkward my wife was like. What the H##L.  Like why put a sticker on your truck then.
Top Top