Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2021 1:09:28 PM EDT
What's the general consensus on the covid shot ? I have yet to get mine and can't bring myself to be a beta tester for the shot the FDA has yet to approve. After extensive research on the subject  , I still have not decided to get it . All I do know is if I get it, it will be the Pfizer vax. I think I have already had the covid , back in the end of December 2020 I got sick as a dog for 13 days and thought it was just the flue .I recovered slowly , Couldn't taste or smell anything until March 2021.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I work in the medical field. I was very reluctant to get the shot (never had covid), but after seeing numerous coworkers get it, I got the pfizer variant. It does not mutate your dna or any of the crazy claims that are made.

I figured it was better to get the shot than some experimental possibly bio-terror virus with unknown long term effects. The tissue covid targets is literally everywhere in your body and who knows if it comes back later on. There have been hundreds of millions of doses given of Pfizer with very little negative effects.

That being said, it is up to the individual whether to get the shot or not. It is protected medical info and no one's right to know if you got the shot other than your own. People should not be shamed if they got the vaccine or if they did not.

Eta: get an antibody test. Sounds like you were "naturally" vaccinated.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Good advice ,going to get the antibody test asap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top