Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2021 6:46:16 PM EDT
Blazer 115grn.  $13 for a box of 50.  Shitty range ammo but it's available.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

not bad pricing.  limit?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#2]
2 boxes.  Not great but good enough for a hasty range trip.  They have about 3/4 of a pallet on the floor.  Dont know if they have more in back.  Had a few boxes of 357 Sig and a shitload of 45gap.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
2 boxes.  Not great but good enough for a hasty range trip.  They have about 3/4 of a pallet on the floor.  Dont know if they have more in back.  Had a few boxes of 357 Sig and a shitload of 45gap.
View Quote

What was the price on The gap?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:45:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I should have picked up some 9mm when I was there today.

I grabbed a case of the RAS 7.62x39.

Maybe, I’ll swing by tomorrow if I have time.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:55:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

that shitty range ammo is being sold practically as gold right now online

So buy what you can while you can... and be thankful you aren't like the guys in the ammo forum paying .60-.80 CPR .. they're gobbling that shit up like its a great deal merely because they can find it
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#6]
damn, i just bought some at Academy for $17.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't recall, but they had a shit ton of it.
.And it wasn't moving.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 9:00:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
.And it wasn't moving.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.And it wasn't moving.

No surprise.  Another goofy round, a solution with out a problem.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:30:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No surprise.  Another goofy round, a solution with out a problem.
View Quote

The DFW location just sold almost a pallet of it in a couple of days.  So it’s not that unwanted.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
.And it wasn't moving.
View Quote

I drove by the DFW location and they had the  140 gr frangible for 13.99.  They only had a few boxes left on Saturday out of the pallet they got that week.

Looks like they have the non frangible online for 12.99.

Thanks for the heads up about it.  I like to use it at GSSF matches.

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The DFW location just sold almost a pallet of it in a couple of days.  So it’s not that unwanted.
View Quote

Well, if you've got something that will shoot it...

I almost bought a LEO return Glock a few years ago.  They were practically giving them away, in like new condition around $200, with a couple extra mags.  Of course back then, .45 GAP ammo was kind of hard to find.  Oh, how things change sometimes.

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:49:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I could care less.  NO one I know shoots that "odd ball" crap
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 12:45:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cared enough to respond and make remarks about it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 12:55:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well, if you've got something that will shoot it...

I almost bought a LEO return Glock a few years ago.  They were practically giving them away, in like new condition around $200, with a couple extra mags.  Of course back then, .45 GAP ammo was kind of hard to find.  Oh, how things change sometimes.

View Quote

I got one around that price from GT a few years back.  I thought what the hell as I have almost every other Glock model already.  I wouldn’t want it as a carry gun but in a GSSF match it makes a good gun for their heavy metal class if you don’t like the large frame.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"odd ball" was directed to you.  shoe fits.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

What ever make you feel like a man.  No matter how small it may be.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well he did say he 'could care less', not he 'couldn't care less'...  
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since you went there that must be a hot topic for you.  Your bf indicate that you have issues?  You need the little blue pill?  Must suck dude.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Since you went there that must be a hot topic for you.  Your bf indicate that you have issues?  You need the little blue pill?  Must suck dude.
View Quote

That seems to be very detailed information for a “man” to know that is trying to act like things like that are really bad and a insult.  You hang out in that gossip crowd much?

“Small” hint.   When you try to insult someone make sure that the insult does not connect you back to the insult.  Come on man that is jr high 101 rules.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That seems to be very detailed information for a “man” to know that is trying to act like things like that are really bad and a insult.  You hang out in that gossip crowd much?

“Small” hint.   When you try to insult someone make sure that the insult does not connect you back to the insult.  Come on man that is jr high 101 rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's very disturbing and concerning that when this banter started you thought of a guys "junk".  Like I previously said, you must have "issues" that are bothering you.  You might want to check yourself.

Your "wit" is not very "witty".
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's very disturbing and concerning that when this banter started you thought of a guys "junk".  Like I previously said, you must have "issues" that are bothering you.  You might want to check yourself.
View Quote

Your the one talking about a guys junk and you know guys that like guys junk along with details about junk.  Strange you have a fixation on junk so much but hey it’s 2021 and there  is no shame these days if you like junk.    It’s not my bag but fly your freak flag if that’s the way you swing.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Your the one talking about a guys junk and you know guys that like guys junk along with details about junk.  Strange you have a fixation on junk so much but hey it’s 2021 and there  is no shame these days if you like junk.    It’s not my bag but fly your freak flag if that’s the way you swing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's all you have bro?  You're an idiot, that comment is stupid as the day is long.  I thought you were somewhat educated.  How wrong I was.  Just another "keyboard commando" running his flapper.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That's all you have bro?  You're an idiot, that comment is stupid as the day is long.  I thought you were somewhat educated.  How wrong I was.  Just another "keyboard commando" running his flapper.
View Quote

Not really why your calling me a idiot as your the one that claims they have detailed discussions with the other team.  Strange that you would say that in public unless your trying to make an announcement to the world.  If you are more power to you as maybe you can finally have some peace and stop being wound so tight.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not really why your calling me a idiot as your the one that claims they have detailed discussions with the other team.  Strange that you would say that in public unless your trying to make an announcement to the world.  If you are more power to you as maybe you can finally have some peace and stop being wound so tight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Running that head and making no sense.  Stick to that 45GAP...suits you well, "odd ball" ammo.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 2:42:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Running that head and making no sense.  Stick to that 45GAP...suits you well, "odd ball" ammo.
View Quote

Your still here commenting on something you said you don’t care about?  “Man” you send mixed signals.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Your still here commenting on something you said you don’t care about?  “Man” you send mixed signals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"BOY"...How about...I flip you the middle finger and tell you that you're number #1?  Good For You...
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"BOY"...How about...I flip you the middle finger and tell you that you're number #1?  Good For You...
View Quote

You still haven’t figured out that’s what I have done to you a long time back?
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well now we agree on something.  That's what I do every time I see one of your "odd ball", idiotic "ramblings".
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well now we agree on something.  That's what I do every time I see one of your "odd ball", idiotic "ramblings".
View Quote

Well bless your heart.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 4:16:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well bless your heart.
View Quote

Back at ya...Richard Skull!
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Back at ya...Richard Skull!
View Quote

Are we now in the I am rubber and you are glue part of this ?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Going to make the trip to GT Austin today... anyone been by there recently to see what the ammo availability looks like?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#33]
@sanangelo
@TXGUNNER308

Ladies, please take your Purse Swinging to a Different Thread.

May I suggest Y'all would be more fun to watch over in a Ed's Bear Pit Thread?

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Going to make the trip to GT Austin today... anyone been by there recently to see what the ammo availability looks like?
View Quote

I’m in town for a few days getaway and I’m going to try to go tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 4:56:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let us ME know.  (always looking for MORE 9mm & .40 !!)

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#36]
They do have 9mm blazer brass and .357 Sig limit 2 boxes. They have .45 Gap no limit.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
They do have 9mm blazer brass and .357 Sig limit 2 boxes. They have .45 Gap no limit.
View Quote

When were you last there? I/friends bought ALL the GAP ammo they had in Dallas. I need more.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 9:45:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

When were you last there? I/friends bought ALL the GAP ammo they had in Dallas. I need more.
View Quote

This morning and this afternoon.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This morning and this afternoon.
View Quote

thx. They shipped it for only $10/Case.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:50:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

thx. They shipped it for only $10/Case.
View Quote

I figured you would have drove down and bought it all. lol.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 12:45:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much less?

At $17 for a box of 50 high quality hollowpoints, that oddball ammo will work just fine in a .45ACP revolver slinging out a bullet with over 400 ftp of energy.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How much less?

At $17 for a box of 50 high quality hollowpoints, that oddball ammo will work just fine in a .45ACP revolver slinging out a bullet with over 400 ftp of energy.
View Quote

I have a plethora, metric shit ton of .45acp that I bought during the salad days.  .45acp revolver with moon clips?  odd ball as well.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 9:53:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I have a plethora, metric shit ton of .45acp that I bought during the salad days.  .45acp revolver with moon clips?  odd ball as well.
View Quote

Same here. I have over 1,000 rounds of mixed .45 and .40 - all high quality fmj and hp le trade-in ammo from Speer and Federal - and probably somewhere around 600 rounds of .357sig and I own no guns in any of those calibers.

I snagged 100 rounds of .380 and 100 rounds of 9mm this week and was happy for the privilege. I would have bought a gun, but they didn't have anything in stock that tempted me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Anytime i see ammo i just leave it. If people just left it on the shelve, prices as a whole would drop. But in the country of " home of the brave" see it like they did t.p. a year ago. I can see the thought in their head as they say " mine..mine..all mine. "
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top