Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 5/21/2024 12:47:26 PM EDT
I know the closer we are to Labor Day, the harder it is for folks to go. And, of course, more time to schedule, prepare, pack or make excuses also helps. So, chime in, comment, vote or cry cuz your parole officer won't let you go...
The theme, so to speak, will be 'minimalist'. A few of us are looking to make it easier for ourselves by lightening the load. No big chow wagon, no trailer (duh uh), just mostly guns/ammo/gear. Waddya think?
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I voted for August 2, 3, 4, and can’t change my vote on the poll. I have since learned that August 9, 10, 11 has fewer conflicts for me. I should be able make it either weekend, though. I do realize that it’s not possible to accommodate everyone, so don’t sweat it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there a hunting season we need to be concerned with?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 12:05:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NachoDip:
Is there a hunting season we need to be concerned with?
View Quote
Master elk in Kittitas and Yakima counties only, so.....no. All yay us and stuff! Also, Kiri should be there as well. I'll most likely be driving her trailer up the hill. I realize that things happen, stuff changes, so some will make it who didn't chime in, others who did will be deterred by other things. But, it's good to have a ballpark idea of who's expected.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 12:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Starting to look like 2-3-4 will be the winnah. I think we'll lock that in. Start posting your intentions,  boys and girls.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:10:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:
Starting to look like 2-3-4 will be the winnah. I think we'll lock that in. Start posting your intentions,  boys and girls.
View Quote

Crap.. 2-4 I won't be able to go. Following week I can. :(
I would have brought some fun toys..
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ryo:

Crap.. 2-4 I won't be able to go. Following week I can. :(
I would have brought some fun toys..
View Quote
We'll swing by and pick them up.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:19:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Not a lot of votes. I was hoping 9-11 by win out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top