Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2019 6:47:35 PM EDT
Anyone from W. Mass. going? Wondering if there might be shuttle buses provided?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Would love to.  But I am in the middle of training at my new job.
View Quote
It’s never too early to quit. You can always start again somewhere else.

I’m planning on going but I’m on the south Shore.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
It's definately going to be a fair hearing where they'll definitely listen to us and consider our opinions. It's not like they've already changed the time from 1:00pm to 10:00am or anything.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 6:11:39 AM EDT
[#4]
They probably moved it so they can rubber stamp the bills and head out to lunch at 11:00 am. Who are we to hold them up with our concerns for our right?
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:11:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They probably moved it so they can rubber stamp the bills and head out to lunch at 11:00 am. Who are we to hold them up with our concerns for our right?
View Quote
Welp, that kills it for me. I've got stuff to do in the morning.

Sounds like moving is in my future.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Welp, that kills it for me. I've got stuff to do in the morning.

Sounds like moving is in my future.
View Quote
Don’t give up that easy, show up, tell them this is unacceptable. Call and writs your reps, get your butt in a seat in front of them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don’t give up that easy, show up, tell them this is unacceptable. Call and writs your reps, get your butt in a seat in front of them.
View Quote
Oh, I'll call and write (for all the good that'll do me) but I won't be able to make it to Boston that morning. Might have been a different story had they not changed the time. I, however, hold out no hope of these measures being defeated. Boston has never seen a liberty denying law they didn't like. Sad since this is where it all started. May as well face the facts. We're gonna get ass raped and they aint gonna use no lube!

Now I just gotta figure out where I want to move to.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#8]
We have them outnumbered 2-1 or maybe 3-1.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Did anyone else go?
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#11]
The three minute time limit went out the window from the start and our side got disruptive about it. Jim Wallace received thunderous applause. We had them outnumbered by quite a bit. I left around 12:30 and it was still packed.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Do you think the lawmakers will listen?
View Quote
Those cocksuckers have nothing but contempt for us. I'm sure they were thrilled to be repeatedly taken to task by multiple people.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Me and the wife were there and both of us made speeches. We were there at 8:15 and left at 2:30.

Great turnout on our side, we made a lot of great arguments. Hopefully they will listen but if the past shows us anything they will still fuck us over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top