Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2021 5:02:33 PM EDT
This is your reminder that EDC week is arriving tomorrow in Las Vegas.  Along with the rave babes.

As for the curmudgeons,  too loud, light pollution, debauchery, etc.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2021 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Just walk around and ask if they have seen your friend Molly.

It works.... just the end result may not be what you preferred
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just walk around and ask if they have seen your friend Molly.

It works.... just the end result may not be what you preferred
View Quote

Yeah.  We had a woman pestering Mrs. vim a bit last time -- 30s:  no molly, really wanted some, did we know where she could get some, etc. etc.  Mrs. vim is about the soberest raver you'll ever see, and very friendly and won't shut someone down, so I just kept dancing and was entertained watching the two of them yell in each other's ears.  Plenty of earpieces in evidence in the GA areas, etc.  

I have never understood why someone would spend that kind of money, then go in and look for random drugs from a stranger.  But they do.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 2:37:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, how did it go? I heard there were alot of people that got pickpocketed for their phones but that's easy the way women put them in their back pocket sticking out bit in general it looked like most people had alot of fun.

I may just go next year.
View Quote

It was fantastic! GO!

I felt a pickpocket hit me (deftly, quickly, specific locations), but was unconcerned as I knew what I had and where. It was a team of at least 3, but moving so quickly through the crowd that trying to find security in time to point them out was a waste of time. I danced on.

Those waist runners belts work okay and there’s also a more secure hydration carrier on the market. And if you don’t bring it, they can’t steal it.

I already have my tickets and a Camp EDC reservation for May.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 12:00:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 12:09:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You talked me into it. Got the GA tickets for the wife and I (she's gone to a bunch of them already), I'm thinking of doing the Maverick helicopter ride to avoid all the traffic....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was fantastic! GO!

You talked me into it. Got the GA tickets for the wife and I (she's gone to a bunch of them already), I'm thinking of doing the Maverick helicopter ride to avoid all the traffic....

Very nice.  Good times are ahead of you.

If you remember, drop me an IM beforehand and maybe we can figure out a way to meet. It sounds like your wife knows what's up but feel free to ask me anything.  Earplugs are important; I wear eargasms and they're nice.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 1:43:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was fantastic! GO!

This is the last thing I ever pictured you doing.  I'm beginning to think rural life has turned your brain to mush.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, fuck that "having fun with your wife" crap.

Link Posted: 10/29/2021 6:51:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Im all for having fun with your lady companion  but Prodigy is about as close as I can get to EDM style music and I don't much care for Prodigy either.
Different strokes for different folks and I can listen to a lot of different styles of music.  I just know Bob and never saw this coming.  Now if we could just open his mind about different ethnic foods.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Im all for having fun with your lady companion  but Prodigy is about as close as I can get to EDM style music and I don't much care for Prodigy either.
Different strokes for different folks and I can listen to a lot of different styles of music.  I just know Bob and never saw this coming.  Now if we could just open his mind about different ethnic foods.
View Quote

All good.  Didn't understand it was a friendly ribbing.

Wolfpack, dunno if you saw my GD thread about EDC, but there is some info there.  If your wife is that into it, you just scored some serious points.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top