Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2022 4:30:36 PM EDT
I pulled my kids out of public school. This reason among many others https://www.facebook.com/freeoregon.us/videos/502886744537897
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 3:39:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Public school is child abuse.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
So did we. I was too busy working to pay for it to maintain the proper vigilance and they still ended up tainted by the Left in this State.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Cliff notes for those of us without Facebook?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cliff notes for those of us without Facebook?
View Quote

I don't Facebook and was able to watch it. But it's your standard fare. America hating loons being divisive as usual. White man worst man ever, and don't forget we own you. We're from the government and we're here to help....
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#5]
My youngest son is attending college and majoring in Secondary Education.  He has told me stories of the left wing propaganda that is pushed on them daily, and it is disgusting.  Thankfully we have raised him right and he isn't falling for their bullshit, but a lot of kids leave home and go to school and are fully indoctrinated with the Marxist crap.  The one good thing that happened as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, is that parents got a good look at what their kids were doing at school and it scared the hell out of a lot of them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Our kids have been in private from day one. They are amazing as is their school. The parents we know whose kids are in a “good” public school are dealing with bizarre stuff that even our kids look at with WTF on their face.

It is sad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top