Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2019 8:30:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BeNotAfraid]
A magazine party funded by the government? Advocates for this stating: "Germans are not human" and "We must betray German."

WHAAAT?

Link Posted: 2/20/2019 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#1]

A few days ago I translated a video of man-in-the-street interviews and I noted in Gates of Vienna comments that the number one thing that stood out for me was how Germans said, “as long as those refugees don’t draw attention” or the famous “as long as they obey the law”. Those were the two number one concerns Germans have with newcomers. It’s not that these millions of Muslim invaders take away German culture and destroy everything good and decent. No. It’s that they shouldn’t draw attention. Just like children in olden days. They should be seen but not heard. Because that’s how they were raised, these Germans. That is exactly how we Europeans have been raised.
View Quote
One Tiny Glimpse Into The European Soul
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Germany is getting rid of itself (especially since the invasion of the so-called refugees in 2015).
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Germany is getting rid of itself
View Quote
I sure hope not!!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2019 2:45:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BeNotAfraid:
I sure hope not!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BeNotAfraid:
Germany is getting rid of itself
I sure hope not!!!
This is the sad truth.

When I take a look at the political landscape from my northern neighbors I see no one who will prevent that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top