Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2021 3:47:37 PM EDT
Rob Astorino is planning on making another run for Governor next year and is looking for support. He did run as pro-gun back in '14 and had not he been screwed over by Senate Republicans I believe he could have knocked out Gov. Cuomo.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I will think about supporting him again,  
I am curious how much money he made and how he spent it during his last run to bump out CumHo?
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Screwed by republicans how? I supported him before, I certainly would again.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 6:58:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Senate Republicans had a deal with Cuomo not to support Astorino in exchange for Cuomo not targeting any of them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 8:42:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Senate Republicans had a deal with Cuomo not to support Astorino in exchange for Cuomo not targeting any of them.
View Quote

This.

Cuomo also told Astorino he would destroy him politically if he went against him, especially regarding the tapanzee.  Astorino challenged him on all fronts and Cuomo made good on his threat.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#5]
IIRC there was also talk about a deal between Cuomo and Chris Christie who was head of the RGA in 2014. Rumor was that Cuomo wouldn't talk about Christe's Bridgegate problem if the RGA didn't fund Astorino.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

JFC well I'm not surprised....a NY R is a D anywhere else
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 7:25:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This.

Cuomo also told Astorino he would destroy him politically if he went against him, especially regarding the tapanzee.  Astorino challenged him on all fronts and Cuomo made good on his threat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

WTF???
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

How much more can this criminal Cumho get away with?

Well, I guess if his lemmings keep voting blindly across party lines he will keep getting away with it!
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

JFC well I'm not surprised....a NY R is a D anywhere else
View Quote

Not Astorino, I have met him a couple of times & my Commie Radar did not go off!
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

WTF???
View Quote

I knew about this when the debate was going on down here before the bridge was named, but here it is from Astorino.

Link Posted: 3/19/2021 7:16:34 AM EDT
[#11]
That mass transit component never materialized so I guess Cuomo was able to squelch it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 5:16:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Potential Cuomo challenger Tom Reed being accused of groping a girl in a bar in 2017. Astorino's chances going up already!
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Potential Cuomo challenger Tom Reed being accused of groping a girl in a bar in 2017. Astorino's chances going up already!
View Quote

Every one of the potential GOP candidates will get accused, including Elise Stefanik and Janice Dean.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 8:20:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Every one of the potential GOP candidates will get accused, including Elise Stefanik and Janice Dean.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact is I think probably 90% or more of politicians probably are guilty in one way or another. It is the personality and culture. "Alpha Males" are often politicians and they are the ones that usually act overtly in sexual approaches. I guess it is too much testosterone flowing around.

Latest polling shows Cuomo is doing pretty well among the electorate. Despite the overwhelming calls from politicians and media pundits for him to resign, polls show the average citizens still pretty much back him. I still think that if he survives a most likely primary challenge in 2022, he will win handily with downstate voters. I would bet that even if the Republicans chose a dyed-in-the-wool blue Democrat to be their nominee, Cuomo would still win because so many people will just not put an "X" on the Republican Party line.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Asshole murdered 20,000 seniors, but is still "doing great" in the polls? We truly live among the insane and the brainwashed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Asshole murdered 20,000 seniors, but is still "doing great" in the polls? We truly live among the insane and the brainwashed.
View Quote
You are only figuring out that now ?

Just ask yourself how is that AOC was elected for a second term ?
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

You make a deal with the Devil and you get what you want for now, but eventually he ends up with your soul.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I voted for him before, I will do so again.
FUAC
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#19]
I will vote for him but he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:06:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would do the same but it bugs me no end the futility of it all not to mention all the money spent on advertising that could be used for other purposes like lawsuits against so many stupid laws. Plus so much of that ad money goes to MSM outlets who are actually fighting against the very people paying them for the ads.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Nope, need someone who's not so "nice".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top