Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2020 3:52:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 1:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Fucking outstanding.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam suffers embarrassing loss as assault weapons ban is rejected in Virginia

Virginia Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam's all-in push to ban the sale of assault weapons was rejected in the state's Senate after moderate Democrats joined Republican colleagues to sink the initiative Monday.

Assault weapons ban crashes and burns
https://www.theblaze.com/news/northam-assault-weapons-ban-rejected?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20200217Trending-VaGunBanDefeated&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
View Quote

Somehow I think the Nutty bastard is relieved
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:51:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't it pushed to the next year's session instead of being rejected?  I thought they decided to table it till next year so they could tweak the bill ensuring it's easier to pass when it comes to vote.  I suspect it'll come back written in such a way as to make it more palatable to the few democrats who voted against it in committee.

It's a temporary win but that's better than nothing.  Hopefully things go further pro 2A during this hiatus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top