Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2020 10:53:39 PM EDT
Not my end of the state (not for about 2 decades anyway), but here's some fun pics from hippie Asheville.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://wlos.com/news/local/i-cant-breathe-chanting-from-asheville-protesters-heard-downtown-calling-for-justice
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#1]
In the second pic it looks like a 400 pound rooster in front of the police cars.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:12:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm glad I left there 20 years ago after a short stay.    That's a bunch of angry white people!!

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:39:09 AM EDT
[#3]
The commies kicked it off again last night with busted glass, shots fired around Pack Square. Don't know about looting as good old WLOS still refers to them as "protesters". I be super surprised if some of the leftist city council members weren't participating. Wonder how many hipster business owners are calling gun owning "friends" today?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Comments removed by poster.
Not relevant to discussion.

Be safe!
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The commies kicked it off again last night with busted glass, shots fired around Pack Square. Don't know about looting as good old WLOS still refers to them as "protesters". I be super surprised if some of the leftist city council members weren't participating. Wonder how many hipster business owners are calling gun owning "friends" today?
View Quote

I thought the female WLOS reporter was going to get whiplash from looking at the camera and then at the crowd.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 2:12:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I thought the female WLOS reporter was going to get whiplash from looking at the camera and then at the crowd.
View Quote

Lol yeah she looked a little surprised.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got a text from a former coworker stating three buses with Georgia plates were spotted dropping off “protesters” at the Harris Teeter in Asheville less than an hour ago. Also some cuck in downtown was just on WLOS, said even though his store front was destroyed he still stands with the rioters er protests. What an idiot although that is largely the case in Asheville .
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#8]
how are they getting away with blocking an interstate highway? a city street I can see, but not a  designated interstate highway
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:37:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
how are they getting away with blocking an interstate highway? a city street I can see, but not a  designated interstate highway
View Quote
Some animals are more equal than others?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#10]
If you could remove all the batshit crazy people from Asheville it would be one of the nicest places in the country to live.

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Extremely unlikely as I saw this morning some city council members are recommending de funding the police, removing the Vance Monument and more. Asheville is a cesspool and has been for several decades, just a miniature of any liberal hellhole in America with leftist elected officials wanting to order people's lives the "right way."
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you could remove all the batshit crazy people from Asheville it would be one of the nicest places in the country to live.

View Quote

Down town would be a ghost town. Your talking 90% of the people that live in the city.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 8:32:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Down town would be a ghost town. Your talking 90% of the people that live in the city.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Yeah, it would be nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top