Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2020 2:32:25 PM EDT
Hi All,

I would be extremely grateful for any input and guidance.

Assuming the area is open, we were looking for recommendations for a house to rent or VRBO in Asheville North Carolina.

I’ll be traveling with my wife and two teenagers as well as extended family but it will only be the four of us in the house.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Look a little outside of Avl for better AirBNB rates. Swannanoa or Fairview are still within minutes of downtown and much cheaper. Hopefully this Covid BS will have died down by then, restaurants and breweries just opened back up this week.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Predictively Asheville City council and many Buncombe County officials are full on with the communist power trip. Maybe by then it will look better. Right now they are requiring face masks and the Karens are in full force. Several restaurants announced they will not be spending what little they have left to service 25% capacity. Would also expect BLM to show up any day now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Any particular reason you want to visit Asheville?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I would look outside the city limits of Asheville. The City Council has really restricted AirBNB in town. No such restrictions in the county or other towns surrounding AVL.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:26:37 AM EDT
[#5]
If you’re coming for the outdoor attractions, I’d consider Brevard or Waynseville. Highlands has a lot of nice waterfalls and swimming holes too. If you want to see the city of Asheville, I’d wait until more is opened back up.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I would also consider a little outside Asheville, like maybe 50-100 miles outside of Asheville. Like someone said, they are requiring face masks anytime you are in stores. I would go to places like brevard, Bryson city, if you are into outdoor adventures.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 8:19:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Waynesville is what you seek.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top