Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2022 1:47:41 PM EDT
Kinda surprised no one else has posted this, I heard about it yesterday.

Guy's name is Richard Allen.  He's a solid ringer for the composite sketch.

Press conference scheduled for tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I think everyone is hesitant to breath a sigh of relief because the investigation has been so tight lipped including this arrest. They are saying he was arrested in relation to...not as a prime suspect...

Many are probably waiting just to see what they say at the press conference tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Good they got him!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:42:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I kept up with the case for almost 6 years, thru youtube and FB. They finally got the SOB. I've got a feeling that there may be someone else involved. It's rumored that the SOB had admitted to the police of being on the trail the day of the murders. The SOB was hiding in plain sight.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I kept up with the case for almost 6 years, thru youtube and FB. They finally got the SOB. I've got a feeling that there may be someone else involved. It's rumored that the SOB had admitted to the police of being on the trail the day of the murders. The SOB was hiding in plain sight.
View Quote

I saw an article on a "questionable" news site about a 2nd individual (convicted pedophile) being charged with obstructing or abetting or something but you could only read the 1st paragraph online, to read the rest they wanted you to download their news app. I chose not to finish the article.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I saw an article on a "questionable" news site about a 2nd individual (convicted pedophile) being charged with obstructing or abetting or something but you could only read the 1st paragraph online, to read the rest they wanted you to download their news app. I chose not to finish the article.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Possibly 2nd person involved, the killer was possibly catfishing one of the girls using the name Anthony _Shots, the pictures were stolen from a male model. For sure the Anthony _Shots account was communicating with one of the girls prior to and on the day of the murders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top