Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2021 7:18:44 PM EDT
I read today that there is a Nationwide armed protest at each state capital. Has anyone heard about this, and are we going?  Let’s join up brothers!

Where do I sign up?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t doubt for a second the presence of agent provocateur’s in DC or at any protest for that matter. I’m sure that is part of the plan to dissuade people from mobilizing for fear of getting entrapped in a bad situation. However I think we saw in DC that we CAN have an impact when we band together.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With all of the ANTIFA/BLM infiltrators, I personally consider doing so a good way to find yourself in the middle of an engineered disaster..
View Quote

100% agree on this.  

These armed protests are completely uncoordinated and will ABSOLUTELY be used as pre-text for coming directly after the 2A 1000X's harder than then already will.

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted: However I think we saw in DC that we CAN have an impact when we band together.
View Quote

Honest question: Do you honestly think ANYTHING positive came out the events of 1/6?

There is no core leadership to galvanize actions to a positive outcome.

This is a large reason why you are seeing all of the censorship, so people can't get more effectively organized.

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 8:08:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

100% agree on this.  

These armed protests are completely uncoordinated and will ABSOLUTELY be used as pre-text for coming directly after the 2A 1000X's harder than then already will.

View Quote

Quoted:

Honest question: Do you honestly think ANYTHING positive came out the events of 1/6?

This is a large reason why you are seeing all of the censorship, so people can't get more effectively organized.

View Quote

This 100%.

Don't do anything that will give them an excuse.  You want to organize and protest sure, I can underst the desire.  Don't riot and don't go armed. I would also advise against an evening protest.

If you wouldn't venture someplace unarmed you shouldn't go there armed, it is asking for an incident that in the end will only hurt us in the long run.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Whether any 2a Patriots show up or not, itll be a newsworthy tragedy that exemplifies the need to restrict guns.

Weimar republic comes to mind. At least in the early phases.

Weimar republic
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:19:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I don’t know who’s organizing these shit shows but I really don’t think I need to attend. I’d rather have a meet up at a tavern with some dudes local to me and have some convos.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:34:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, I think that Congress got a wake up call. Hence the reason for all the barricades and troop movement.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#9]
@Rock6 posted a thread in GD a few days ago advising to meet up on a local level. I think he's right. Let's not get caught up in some bullshit. All of us are jacked up right now. Let's ratchet down a notch and not get hemmed up in a trap. The left is using everything they can against the conservatives. Let's not make it easier for them.
I'm off this weekend, if anybody wants to ruck, meet at a restaurant or state park or whatever. I'm in. Not suggesting anything illegal or against COC. Just hanging out and meeting folks.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#10]
This is a great idea! I'd say it's every bit as smart as voting for Jo Jorgensen ever was...and look how that turned out
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#11]
This was in GD

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/DO-NOT-ATTEND-ANY-ARMED-RALLYS-AT-STATE-CAPITOLS/5-2413298/

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes, I think that Congress got a wake up call. Hence the reason for all the barricades and troop movement.
View Quote

So, your position is that Congress got scared and redoubled their security...... and you think that is the something "good" that came out of this?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:09:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Q: Who is the first guy at the meeting to suggest illegal shit?

A: Wake the fuck up and smell the gas lighting.

Never meet the enemy on his battle field.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:58:46 PM EDT
[#14]
This smells like a trap.

The MSM is already pushing the armed militia's at the Capitol angle via a warning from the soup bois.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:48:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Not much good, if any, came from those who broke into the building but a crap ton of bad sure did.  It gave the left all the fuel they needed, and more, to drop the hammer on conservatives.  You have to see the game as it will be two or three moves ahead before making any decisions.  Gotta play chess, not checkers. Especially now that the left has unilateral control of the government.  I'd stay away.

My opinion anyway.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 4:49:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
@Rock6 posted a thread in GD a few days ago advising to meet up on a local level. I think he's right. Let's not get caught up in some bullshit. All of us are jacked up right now. Let's ratchet down a notch and not get hemmed up in a trap. The left is using everything they can against the conservatives. Let's not make it easier for them.
I'm off this weekend, if anybody wants to ruck, meet at a restaurant or state park or whatever. I'm in. Not suggesting anything illegal or against COC. Just hanging out and meeting folks.
View Quote

My wife and I will be headed down to LaGrange this weekend, but I do plan to reach out to several in Columbia, Richmond, and McDuffie county areas to suggest a luncheon or simple meet and greet...January is just kicking my ass at work.  Again, nothing nefarious, just a simple get-together with the potential to organize down the road for a local election, charity, or just to help someone out.  Anything illegal would be nipped in the bud pretty quick...not the place, not the time, not the intent.  I just know that once on-line platforms get restricted, it will be much harder.

From the way the OP's link is rolling out...it smells like a setup, and I would be extremely cautious.  Gov't and MSM/Big-Tech control the perception of any event and the optic they want to portray...makes my Spyder-senses start tingling...

ROCK6

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#17]
You can see and smell it happening before your very eyes/nose.

Antifa will be the agitators and someone from Antifa will use an AR-15 (assault weapon) to push the Biden/Harris narrative for gun control.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#18]
I think its bait. There is a lot going on and it seems obvious to me that it is orchestrated to make us look unhinged and cause instability. The left is incredibly adept at subversion. I don't currently see any way to win this game except not to play.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#19]
the fact I hadn't heard about it until the msm picked it up means I think it's a trap.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:31:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah....

Glenn Beck just make mention of us.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSYws1eQ3jw
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Sorry, I won't be going to this one...I smell a trap

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Suppose They Gave an Inauguration and Nobody Came?l

Put another way: Suppose they gave an inauguration and nobody came?

This is the proper way to protest this particular inauguration, a just response to an election with serious allegations of fraud that were never remotely investigated, not even for the paltry ten days proposed by a handful of senators as a last resort.

A presidential inauguration is a celebration of democracy. There is nothing to celebrate here.

The proper visual image of this inauguration should be a cluster of lonely Democrat politicians and their media friends surrounded by… nothing… emptiness.

Well, not entirely empty. Maybe significant phalanxes of police and National Guard watching over violent disturbances that obviously never happened, an image—fittingly—out of North Korea.

So what do we do now?

Take notes. Remember everything they are doing and everything they say
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:28:59 AM EDT
[#24]
I’m in agreement that these state capitol protests are a trap. At first, some may have been organized as a peaceful show of numbers and I’m all for that. Problem is now the feds and media have blown them way out of proportion and are using fear mongering to insist they are armed militia takeovers and riots. Armed feds and national guard will be out in numbers and I’m 100% certain antifa/BLM assholes will be there to start shit as well.  I also wouldn’t put it up ast the soup bois to be plain clothes agitators.
If anyone is planning on going, I would go with CCw or unarmed. Or at least leave your kit in the car parked far away from the protest. Keep your head on a swivel and if anything looks suspicious I would leave.

I’m all for meeting up locally and having some conversations and meeting local members. I’m in Lumpkin, not sure who else is close but I know of a few I’ve talked with in the past. I know of a few local bars/restaurants close to me that have the space and would love the patronage. I also don’t mind traveling a little ways as long as we do it on the weekend.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I’m in agreement that these state capitol protests are a trap. At first, some may have been organized as a peaceful show of numbers and I’m all for that. Problem is now the feds and media have blown them way out of proportion and are using fear mongering to insist they are armed militia takeovers and riots. Armed feds and national guard will be out in numbers and I’m 100% certain antifa/BLM assholes will be there to start shit as well.  I also wouldn’t put it up ast the soup bois to be plain clothes agitators.
If anyone is planning on going, I would go with CCw or unarmed. Or at least leave your kit in the car parked far away from the protest. Keep your head on a swivel and if anything looks suspicious I would leave.

I’m all for meeting up locally and having some conversations and meeting local members. I’m in Lumpkin, not sure who else is close but I know of a few I’ve talked with in the past. I know of a few local bars/restaurants close to me that have the space and would love the patronage. I also don’t mind traveling a little ways as long as we do it on the weekend.
View Quote

Agreed. The best thing for us to be doing IMO is to spend our time on is organizing our local "infinity" support groups and lines of comms between them. The left has a huge advantage on us in this regard.

This will allow us when the time is right to mobilize and direct our resources. Logistics, comms, and manpower management is key.

The protests/rallys is jousting at windmills at best without being part of a larger strategy. An important tool when applied at the appropriate time.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife and I will be in LaGrange this weekend (what the hell are people going to LaGrange for?).  My wife's cousin is in a country band (and my wife likes country swing), and her sister and BIL will be up Saturday for a Wild Leap brewery visit.  

Definitely check the locator post tagged at the top. I'm going to hit our closest three counties and "@" them here to see if there's any interest in a local meet up for lunch or whatever and try and lock in a date/time.  

GA HTF Member Locator

It would be good just to establish some local contacts for mutual support, sharing info, offering assistance, or maybe just scheduling a range event (we have a great HTF range near us).  Practice OPSEC, but we need to keep conversations to legal.  Nobody should be introducing themselves as undercover FBI/ATF agents asking everyone if they want to see their bomb-making materials or illegal firearms

Since our area is roughly three counties (I could also invite some of the SC members in North Augusta?), it would be nice to just share info on ammo sales, looking for some dumb-bell weights or elliptical, axe throwing at the local brewery (which they do have); maybe get a licensed amateur radio member give a little demo, looking for a gunsmith or recommendations on a good mechanic, volunteering assistance, helping out with a local-conservative candidate...nothing nefarious but maximizing our membership networking on a FTF level...boring stuff that would that would frustrate that undercover agent

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

My wife and I will be in LaGrange this weekend (what the hell are people going to LaGrange for?).  My wife's cousin is in a country band (and my wife likes country swing), and her sister and BIL will be up Saturday for a Wild Leap brewery visit.  

Definitely check the locator post tagged at the top. I'm going to hit our closest three counties and "@" them here to see if there's any interest in a local meet up for lunch or whatever and try and lock in a date/time.  

GA HTF Member Locator

It would be good just to establish some local contacts for mutual support, sharing info, offering assistance, or maybe just scheduling a range event (we have a great HTF range near us).  Practice OPSEC, but we need to keep conversations to legal.  Nobody should be introducing themselves as undercover FBI/ATF agents asking everyone if they want to see their bomb-making materials or illegal firearms

Since our area is roughly three counties (I could also invite some of the SC members in North Augusta?), it would be nice to just share info on ammo sales, looking for some dumb-bell weights or elliptical, axe throwing at the local brewery (which they do have); maybe get a licensed amateur radio member give a little demo, looking for a gunsmith or recommendations on a good mechanic, volunteering assistance, helping out with a local-conservative candidate...nothing nefarious but maximizing our membership networking on a FTF level...boring stuff that would that would frustrate that undercover agent

ROCK6
View Quote

This 100%, organizing locally is the path to victory moving forward. If anyone is interested in meeting up I'm out in Jackson county, would love to network!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

No. The overwhelming conclusion has been " How dare they attack our sacred temple" instead of " why are these people so fucking angry, and what did we do to make them that way".

The ruling class never looks inward.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Suppose They Gave an Inauguration and Nobody Came?l

Put another way: Suppose they gave an inauguration and nobody came?

This is the proper way to protest this particular inauguration, a just response to an election with serious allegations of fraud that were never remotely investigated, not even for the paltry ten days proposed by a handful of senators as a last resort.

A presidential inauguration is a celebration of democracy. There is nothing to celebrate here.

The proper visual image of this inauguration should be a cluster of lonely Democrat politicians and their media friends surrounded by… nothing… emptiness.

Well, not entirely empty. Maybe significant phalanxes of police and National Guard watching over violent disturbances that obviously never happened, an image—fittingly—out of North Korea.

So what do we do now?

Take notes. Remember everything they are doing and everything they say

There are only going to be 1070ish guests. Each congress member gets two tickets. One for them, and one for a guest. It is going to look like one of his political rallies.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There are only going to be 1070ish guests. Each congress member gets two tickets. One for them, and one for a guest. It is going to look like one of his political rallies.
View Quote

and circles, lots of circles.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

It will look my like the Academy Awards. Elites cheering on elites and the peasants can admire from a virtual distance.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No. The overwhelming conclusion has been " How dare they attack our sacred temple" instead of " why are these people so fucking angry, and what did we do to make them that way".

The ruling class never looks inward.

View Quote

This x1000.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This 100%, organizing locally is the path to victory moving forward. If anyone is interested in meeting up I'm out in Jackson county, would love to network!
View Quote

Remember folks, politics is downstream from culture.  The left has had a monopoly on appealing to the younger generation.

I blame the old conservatives of the 80/90s railing against,  rap/rock/metal/videogames/skateboarding/etc.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:55:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

GA HTF Member Locator

ROCK6
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GA HTF Member Locator

ROCK6

I'm game. Columbia County checking in.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:25:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Warning!

Post from GD, PA business got a copy of a flier about armed protests...IT'S A SETUP!  Don't attend any of these "armed" protests, the only one's organizing them are BLM/Antifa, and the Swamp.  Big warning to watch your six...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Warning!

Post from GD, PA business got a copy of a flier about armed protests...IT'S A SETUP!  Don't attend any of these "armed" protests, the only one's organizing them are BLM/Antifa, and the Swamp.  Big warning to watch your six...

ROCK6
View Quote

100%

That flyer matches a BLM/antifia (Marxist) flyer used over the summer.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:52:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I read today that there is a Nationwide armed protest at each state capital. Has anyone heard about this, and are we going?  Let’s join up brothers!

Where do I sign up?
View Quote

Did your mother raise a fool? I would hope not. You need to be a lot more discerning in what fires you want to jump blindly into. This isn't the only article on the web shouting that there's a 100% probability that these "armed rallies" are set-ups by the left.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/do_not_fall_for_a_plot_to_entrap_second_amendment_supporters.html

A flyer has been circulating on the internet urging people to attend an "armed march on Capitol Hill and all state capitols [sic]" on January 17.  It's framed in terms of standing up for liberty.  DO NOT ATTEND.  There is a 99.99999% certainty that this is a trap intended to give Democrats an excuse to destroy the Second Amendment and, quite possibly, to cordon off from society all Republicans and conservatives.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#38]
I guess my anger at the inaction and the eroding of our constitution and the foundations of our country got the best of me.  Certainly I'm not alone in my frustration and concern about our future.  I guess I'm looking for a way to help the cause.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Going to state capitols to protest armed ?  No .

Going to the national capitol to protest armed ?  No.

It is an obvious trap of whatever a person wants to call it .

People should be thinking about organizing in their local communities .  Get to know your neighbors .  etc.

Going off to where you are going to be exploited is not a good idea.  The left is just waiting for you and not in a good way .

Think local and organize there . Carefully build a base .

gd
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Going to state capitols to protest armed ?  No .

Going to the national capitol to protest armed ?  No.

It is an obvious trap of whatever a person wants to call it .

People should be thinking about organizing in their local communities .  Get to know your neighbors .  etc.

Going off to where you are going to be exploited is not a good idea.  The left is just waiting for you and not in a good way .

Think local and organize there . Carefully build a base .

gd
View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

GA HTF Member Locator

ROCK6
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GA HTF Member Locator

ROCK6

Does anyone maintain this list? I've moved.  Who do I have to message to get my location moved to Henry County?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Does anyone maintain this list? I've moved.  Who do I have to message to get my location moved to Henry County?
View Quote

I believe @LoneWolf545 updates it when he can.

Just post in the thread stating that you moved and to where.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's like nobody notices the red edit at the bottom showing when it was most recently updated and by whom...
View Quote

@LoneWolf545

I'm not in my old county or my new one.

Barrow County isn't even on the list.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It is, but the client REALLY doesn't like making it bold... When I edit it, it shows up as bold, as soon as I submit it, it shows up as "Barrow".  Even completely deleting that stanza and readding it doesn't work, and the BBCODE option doesn't show any extra characters.
View Quote

Weird.

Thanks for trying.

ETA: Just checked. I do have a home and neighbors.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It's like nobody notices the red edit at the bottom showing when it was most recently updated and by whom...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe @LoneWolf545 updates it when he can.

Just post in the thread stating that you moved and to where.

I sure didn't.  Thanks for the edit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top