Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2020 1:24:47 PM EDT
Saturday i saw an Armadillo on the dirt road to crown king just B4 Cleator . I didn't know there were any here . I never saw one in Arizona B4 . There is no doubt it was an Armadillo .
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#1]
They were pretty close in 2018 according to an article form a quick google search.

Did you know we have fresh water otters too!
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They were pretty close in 2018 according to an article form a quick google search.

Did you know we have fresh water otters too!
View Quote
Saw an otter at Saguaro Lake in 2007ish...thought I was losing my mind
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 1:08:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Saw an otter at Saguaro Lake in 2007ish...thought I was losing my mind
View Quote
The otters were transplanted into the wilderness parts of the Verde back around 1980 and are now in everything that connects to the Verde.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 1:12:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Saturday i saw an Armadillo on the dirt road to crown king just B4 Cleator . I didn't know there were any here . I never saw one in Arizona B4 . There is no doubt it was an Armadillo .
View Quote
Did you get a picture?

I’d probably call AG&F and see if anybody is interested if your sighting is really solid.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 4:27:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The otters were transplanted into the wilderness parts of the Verde back around 1980 and are now in everything that connects to the Verde.
View Quote
I’ve seen them at the Salt River in a certain area for years.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#6]
No , it ran across the road while I was driving and by time I got the cell phone out it was gone . I am 100% positive it was an armadillo ,seen plenty of them in Texas so I know what they look like .
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]
YOu got me.  Even though I read this thread before, I clicked today thinking you saw this on a car:

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
YOu got me.  Even though I read this thread before, I clicked today thinking you saw this on a car:

https://i.imgur.com/k7esygd.jpg

View Quote
I know what I saw , just never saw one in Arizona B4.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 4:06:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Only otter I've seen in AZ is at the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum in Tucson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top