Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2020 5:34:46 PM EDT
Posted this on Illinois Carry also. Sent in my Arizona renewal on 2/7. Got it in the mail today,2/18. The people in Arizona are really dragging their feet. 11 days,what's wrong with them?
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#1]
That's it...rub it in! When I got my Missouri CCP, I took my class on a Saturday; the following Monday I made an appointment with the County Sheriff's Dept. where I gave them the proof of my CCP class then I filled out their form, they ran a background check, fingerprinted me and I was out the door with permit in hand in 20 minutes. They are efficient! I wish Illinois could get it right!
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:09:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's it...rub it in! When I got my Missouri CCP, I took my class on a Saturday; the following Monday I made an appointment with the County Sheriff's Dept. where I gave them the proof of my CCP class then I filled out their form, they ran a background check, fingerprinted me and I was out the door with permit in hand in 20 minutes. They are efficient! I wish Illinois could get it right!
View Quote
FWIW-My Illinois renewal last year took 136 days[no prints].
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FWIW-My Illinois renewal last year took 136 days[no prints].
View Quote
I feel your pain...as a former Illinoisian. Except for 6 years, I lived my entire life in Illinois. My wife and I had to move from our home of 23 years because the thug-rats took over our neighborhood. We couldn't afford to move anywhere decent in our city so we traveled across the bridge and found a nice affordable house in a good subdivision in Missouri. We've been there about 6 months now...it's a great place to live. My wife and I are going to IGOLD this year as we will probably continue to do so, Lord willing! I am still a member of the ISRA and we continue to give to them. I think they're the best 2A organization in Illinois.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top