Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2022 5:27:36 PM EDT
I need a paddle mag release installed. Has anyone had this done? Where and who? Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I had mine done by investment grade firearms along with a refinish and barrel swap. It was about ten years ago. I’m not sure who is the go to now or the lead times. I would try the HK forum.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I need a paddle mag release installed. Has anyone had this done? Where and who? Thanks for any help.
View Quote

Maybe give Pre Sample Depot a call?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I would check out TPM Outfitters. I would get in contact with them first before showing up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 10:14:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Shit Ive got the jig and a welder and I dabble a bit in the art of fucking up roller locks..  

Link Posted: 1/10/2022 10:52:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had mine done by investment grade firearms along with a refinish and barrel swap. It was about ten years ago. I’m not sure who is the go to now or the lead times. I would try the HK forum.
View Quote

I may be wrong but I think IGF shit the bed.  

Old ARF link
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shit Ive got the jig and a welder and I dabble a bit in the art of fucking up roller locks..  
View Quote

PM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top