Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2022 6:52:56 PM EDT
I tried Googling the answer but didn’t find anything.  Are the Texas Ranger Museum and the Dr Pepper Museum posted with 30.06 signs? Any tourist attractions in Waco or Round Rock posted?  The part of Texas I live in doesn’t have many 30.06 signs so sometimes I forget to give a place a good once over for the signs.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
As of last summer when I went, the Ranger Museum wasn't posted and the Dr Pepper Museum was.

If you need to check someplace ahead of time, Texas3006.com is usually pretty accurate.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never seen one at either location.

*shrugs*
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've never seen one at either location.
View Quote

Either you're blind or you're purposely ignoring them, because they're pretty damn obvious at the Dr Pepper Museum.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 12:31:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Either you're blind or you're purposely ignoring them, because they're pretty damn obvious at the Dr Pepper Museum.
View Quote

They should get that fixed.

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to both places today.  No signs at the Ranger Museum.  Very obvious signs (30.06 and 30.07) at the Dr Pepper Museum.

Texas Ranger Museum was awesome.  Lots of firearms on display for the various time periods.  They have hands on displays with a Colt Patterson you can take apart and a couple of Colt Walkers you can pick up. (The Walkers were  extremely heavy. About 5 pounds.)

Dr Pepper Museum was a let down.  Nothing really worth seeing.  Mainly old bottles and cans.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 1:51:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I went to both places today.  No signs at the Ranger Museum.  Very obvious signs (30.06 and 30.07) at the Dr Pepper Museum.

Texas Ranger Museum was awesome.  Lots of firearms on display for the various time periods.  They have hands on displays with a Colt Patterson you can take apart and a couple of Colt Walkers you can pick up. (The Walkers were  extremely heavy. About 5 pounds.)

Dr Pepper Museum was a let down.  Nothing really worth seeing.  Mainly old bottles and cans.
View Quote

When we went, my kids loved the little town they have set up. And of course they really enjoyed having a float.

Otherwise, I agree, the Dr. Pepper museum is kind of meh.

If you have young 'uns though, they seem to enjoy it and the make your own soda thing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well damn!...I guess I'll have to start drinking Coke...Oh wait!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top