Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2020 4:11:57 PM EDT
I’m going to maine to pick up a piece of equipment.   I was wondering if I had to get a coffee on the way up if it’s law.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
NO.

And it isn't the LAW in commie states either. It is merely a proclamation by tyrants with no actual force of law behind it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By daoliver924:
NO.

And it isn't the LAW in commie states either. It is merely a proclamation by tyrants with no actual force of law behind it.
View Quote

AMEN !
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 2:03:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Employees who interact with the public are supposed to wear them, but customers are simply strongly encouraged to wear a mask. The state government is giving out masks to businesses to do this.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]
No.

I have seen some businesses request you wear a mask in their business.  I look at it as a respect thing, like if you goto someone's home who would like you to remove your shoes.
I tend to have a mask on my person, it depends on situation if I'm wearing it or not.

But no state requirement (minus work related where you might need to).

Encouraged, not required.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 3:52:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.

I have seen some businesses request you wear a mask in their business.  I look at it as a respect thing, like if you goto someone's home who would like you to remove your shoes.
I tend to have a mask on my person, it depends on situation if I'm wearing it or not.

But no state requirement (minus work related where you might need to).

Encouraged, not required.
View Quote

it's respectful of those around you.  I sometimes wear a P100 so I wig everybody out, but soon they will learn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top